Doug's hpi 5B SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Doug, how would the wife and kid react to the homo crap that you and Zee put out each night ? I know that most members here do not like you playing with a boy that is underage . If Zee is of age he should show Woodie a private post photo of his ID. This kid lives at home as a rental in a closed park setting. Goggle sat map shows where he is at. He even posts that his father is going to kick his ass over a $20.00 cheap ass drill ! Up all night and sleeps till almost noon .......DO THE MATH PEOPLE ! ....Doug u r a little boy liker huh ? , Wife must be proud!

Hey Doug, how would the wife and kid react to the homo crap that you and Zee put out each night ? I know that most members here do not like you playing with a boy that is underage . If Zee is of age he should show Woodie a private post photo of his ID. This kid lives at home as a rental in a closed park setting. Goggle sat map shows where he is at. He even posts that his father is going to kick his ass over a $20.00 cheap ass drill ! Up all night and sleeps till almost noon .......DO THE MATH PEOPLE ! ....Doug u r a little boy liker huh ? , Wife must be proud!
its all a joke, nothing is tooken seriously. I doubt anyone would care, if it were serious it would obviously be a real problem. I should probably prefice some more that everything weird I say is all joke, I am not gay nor do I have interest in Doug (I'm sure Doug feels the same way). So don't take anything seriously :)

its all a joke, nothing is tooken seriously. I doubt anyone would care, if it were serious it would obviously be a real problem. I should probably prefice some more that everything weird I say is all joke, I am not gay nor do I have interest in Doug (I'm sure Doug feels the same way). So don't take anything seriously :)
there is younger people that are looking up to the input of this fourm and you jack off"s wreck the whole theme of this fourm.!!!!!

there is younger people that are looking up to the input of this fourm and you jack off"s wreck the whole theme of this fourm.!!!!!
Well, maybe you are right, it could be annoying but I do try not to mess up informational/how to threads, I like to let the point get across. And I have a question, how do you think you know we're I live? You creeping? Cuz then that's a bigger problem. And second, no I don't sleep till noon. I wake up at 8 on normal days, I just aren't on till noon normally. Also, that whole $20 drill crap? That was also a joke. Nobody is Gunna kick nobody's ass about a cheap ass drill.

???????????ok well my wife would not and dose not care? only you do!
Now just hold on a minute there M8 nobody is insulting people here !Zed myself and every body except you are having one big laugh?? but here you come with you 12 messages and think you are the law? and if you cant hack it maybe you are in the wrong place???

Last edited:
???????????ok well my would not and dose not care? only you do!

Now just hold on a minute there M8 nobody is insulting people here !Zed myself and every body except you are having one big laugh?? but here you come with you 12 messages and think you are the law? and if you cant hack it maybe you are in the wrong place???
Amen to that Doug!

Just gose to show what happen when people are found out :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We don't care you don't have any RC's .........its ok.....we wont judge you?
We will even help you pull the trgger on the one thats just right for you.......newbies can do this too?
Yes!! You didn't need to be a bullshitter wanna be know it all, could have just joined wanting advice on a RC or whatever, and we would have helped, we even still would.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks