Drill first ask questions later. Swiss clutch mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have about 12 engines and spare clutch housings. Before i waste money why not experiment? If my clutch pads chew up rocks or dirt then its a fail. But why then would multiple companys make vented styles if its all bad? Or maybe people just cant think outside the box? Or maybe people are all ego pissing contest here and want to feel important by talking without thinking first?

Id 10/10 spend my money on those sexy bits vs drill the poop out of my clutch carrier ?‍♂️?‍♂️???
No you wouldn't mister wheelie ski?
You are such a hypocrite it's amazing. All the sketchy crap you've done on your Baja's and you're dissing the new guy for drilling holes in his clutch case. :unsure:
Nailed it. I say drill away. You're not hurting anything, will likely improve cooling, plus obvious weight savings. don't listen to the bling rc crew, most don't even use them.??

Last edited:
You are such a hypocrite it's amazing. All the sketchy crap you've done on your Baja's and you're dissing the new guy for drilling holes in his clutch case. :unsure:
I do temporary poop to get back up and running , not drill holes in poop cuz I feel like it. Who poop in your Cheerios this morning? Fekking looser.
Kevin....?
That's what I thought.

Last edited:
I do temporary poop to get back up and running , not drill holes in poop cuz I feel like it. Who poop in your Cheerios this morning? Fekking looser.

That's what I thought.

LOL resorting to calling me names. Awe shucks the truth hurts don't it. You need to learn to be a bit more humble kid . No one pissed in my cheerios. I just get tired of reading your shite . You jerry rig your stuff all the time and then tell someone else not too. It's his rig let him do what he wants . At least he did a nice job of it and made it look good.

LOL resorting to calling me names. Awe shucks the truth hurts don't it. You need to learn to be a bit more humble kid . No one pissed in my cheerios. I just get tired of reading your shite . You jerry rig your stuff all the time and then tell someone else not too. It's his rig let him do what he wants . At least he did a nice job of it and made it look good.
Wasn't really a put down, he was comparing his job vs the Bartolone part and such, and I said I'd rather just spend my money on the nicer part ?‍♂️?‍♂️ you ever hear the saying , "do as I say ,not as I do"? I may do hack poop , but I don't flaunt it like I'm a genius. And I don't suggest people follow in my foot steps when I do that kind of stuff. Oh and I'm sorrrryyy that I get frustrated sometimes , been taking poop all week from you guys, so sooooorrrrry if it get a little frustrated and snap (not). If you don't like what I post, press the ignore button, I don't give a feck.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks