D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your like me, wheelies and going fast in a straight line will get old, quick. Then you'll go back to your moderate bashers. (Not that I have anything with crazy power mind you, but I have much faster RC then my db)

lmao, I knew the ah crap its ruined the others comment would be coming soon :ROFLMAO:,
always start off with the slower rc doug, that way the twin seems even faster when ya fire it up (y),
and besides, your gonna need sommat for when the twin cartwheels across the field at 60+ mph and breaks :LOL:

If your like me, wheelies and going fast in a straight line will get old, quick. Then you'll go back to your moderate bashers. (Not that I have anything with crazy power mind you, but I have much faster RC then my db)
See today got to my spot ran the twin? then played the tbe losi.☝️ problem
Tomorrow ill get the fg out finish up with the kraken ?? the there'll be no disappointment ????

lmao, I knew the ah crap its ruined the others comment would be coming soon :ROFLMAO:,
always start off with the slower rc doug, that way the twin seems even faster when ya fire it up (y),
and besides, your gonna need sommat for when the twin cartwheels across the field at 60+ mph and breaks :LOL:
"the twin cartwheels across the field at 60+ mph and breaks :LOL:"
I know that feeling well?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks