D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean should be shipping out my new toy this coming week (y) On his web page says the twin comes with
“This engine comes with two Wt-929 carbs, which can be upgraded to Wt-603's”
asked him what the deal is and it will be shipped with x2 1107 :love::cool:(y)
he had also mentioned they have tweaked the porting a bit with them having better equipment......or something along those lines(y):cool:

Sean should be shipping out my new toy this coming week (y) On his web page says the twin comes with
“This engine comes with two Wt-929 carbs, which can be upgraded to Wt-603's”
asked him what the deal is and it will be shipped with x2 1107 :love::cool:(y)
he had also mentioned they have tweaked the porting a bit with them having better equipment......or something along those lines(y):cool:
Nice one Doug ? can't wait to see it. When do you expect youll be done with the build? And I know your moving to aus soon so that has to play a part somehow maybe ?

Nice one Doug ? can't wait to see it. When do you expect youll be done with the build? And I know your moving to aus soon so that has to play a part somehow maybe ?
Hope he ships before Friday next week??? as for the move.......gonna get a half container send all my gear??.
Box it all up I guess??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks