D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice indeed bud. ne chassis as well you are going all out I see. this is going to be one sweet rig.

have you decided on brp's or what wheel and tyre package you are going to run?
All out is the only way I know???
Brp would be my first choice jim?? but I have to see how xmas sales will go for me? but as of now I have a set of madmax rims with big diggers on the front and the uber spikes on the rear??

that's rite bud ?

what colour chassis did you go for? I'm thinking of ordering the black scorpion chassis after xmas if I can find one that is (y)
Me other hpi has a black chassis so this time round I went with a satin finish?‍♂️ so I guess silver/Matt ? lol time will tell ??? hey why not the irc in black or.....the kraken polymer?

I like the the idea of the polymer chassis. I like the enclosed chassis as with being brushless the extra space in the chassis just gets filled with grass lol.

I wonder if the polymer chassis is a lot heavier as it is so thick?

Last edited:
that would mean stripping my whole baja down to find out :ROFLMAO: no thanks

just found out on ddm that the stock chassis weighs 730g and kraken is 673g. so 57g lighter so might get an extra minuet run time out of the lipo's :ROFLMAO:

wonder how much a carbon chassis would weigh. :unsure:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks