D's HPI twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about getting those oversize bearing hubs. They look so funny compared to the stock size. Wonder if replacement bearings are hard to get? Only from rcmax?

Any place will sell the bearings, he doesn't make them so the bearings arent rcmax specific. They are likely skf or the like, I've ordered bearings off Amazon, or fast eddy alot for alx, and all the other brands.

It's crazy to think how far this thing has came since page one.

Got out the titanium h pins form rcmax 🤔 and after thinking about it the twin was the right candidate 20210513_154053.jpg
Needed to fix the 34cc beater🤣 coz to be honest I was putting it off🤦‍♂️ . Had to pull the wheelie bar off to do the job🙄🤣20210513_155146.jpg
Just a touch of blue loctite 👏🏻 was a real task doing the start side of the twin😤 the the clutch side was a breeze👍🏻
20210513_155445.jpg
Did the rear hubs and got it all back together 👏🏻 now just to do the front in the morning 👍🏻
20210513_162424.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks