Dual accounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wordering how you lot feel about dual accounts .....? say for instance if i had two user names here on the forum. Is that ok ? Or is it a no no?
On the Motorcycle forum I belong to . If you have more than one account its the instaban for you . With that being said if you're afraid of being a total ass for saying something then don't say it . Otherwise you need to own it.

I don't think you should have 2 accounts. For one, why? And second, your probably fake if you need 2 accounts. An it's against the rules hereScreenshot_20190810-232910_20190811104139399.jpg
for you . With that being said if you're afraid of being a total ass for saying something then don't say it . Otherwise you need to own it.
This ^^^^ so true. And that's why I'm an ass ??

So boys what did I miss that sturd up this conversation ?
It would be easy enough for the Mods to look at the IP address's for both accounts and see if they match.

Corn-juice I'm not going to go searching all over the forums for the title of a thread. If you can't post a link to the thread then it's not worth my time.
It would be easy enough for the Mods to look at the IP address's for both accounts and see if they match.

Last edited:
One who has to have multi accounts must have a boring an miserable life ,unless they get off on creating chaos & drama!

I for one don't have that much time on my hands ,do to daily stuff that I have to perform around the household!.....

So boys what did I miss that sturd up this conversation ?

Corn-juice I'm not going to go searching all over the forums for the title of a thread. If you can't post a link to the thread then it's not worth my time.
What stur it up was I had a suspicion that @corn juice was @lorraine becuase they both had a very very similar opinion, similar methods of doing stuff, same thing if never providing pictures, ect ect. So I contacted my partner in crime, Doug about it, and we eventually figured out that they are the same individual.

Ya used the wrong acct. When you pm'ed this too me.
What stur it up was I had a suspicion that @corn juice was @lorraine becuase they both had a very very similar opinion, similar methods of doing stuff, same thing if never providing pictures, ect ect. So I contacted my partner in crime, Doug about it, and we eventually figured out that they are the same individual.

I had the same feeling too . You weren't the only one.:cool:

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-08-11 121233.png
    Annotation 2019-08-11 121233.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 14
Wasted 7 min of my life reading this, but it was fun ??
As said many times in this thread, a person can have many nick's on a forum but they will be called out by the way they write and respond!
Have a good one everyone ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks