Dumbest thing I've ever seen ?‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that's enuff from me...?..u can take in what u want from it..?...or jus carry on living in ur own little bubble/reality ect.....thking everything's ao.k.....?......btw we r well overdue for a war....its coming....iran...?...by we i mean u....usa...no doubt we'll get dragged into as per normal?

Us too
ScoMo is so far up Don it's beyond a joke.

Nobody ever wants it but it happens.
I'm all for living in peace but they seem to always find something to fight about. (n)
amercia is the skool yard bully.....?..plane n simple...?..if they don't like a country's government.......they'll either initiate a coup to put one of "theres " in...or bomb the poop outa them until they give in.. ..
That something is oil???
yep 99% of the time?
Nobody ever wants it but it happens.
I'm all for living in peace but they seem to always find something to fight about. (n)
war=profit....simples!?
ain't no profit in peace?

Last edited:
amercia is the skool yard bully.....?..plane n simple...?..if they don't like a country's government.......they'll either initiate a coup to put one of "theres " in...or bomb the poop outa them until they give in.. ..

yep 99% of the time?
war=profit....simples!?
ain't no profit in peace?

Yup we learned it form England , Spain and France. What's your point? Ya best take a look at your own countries history before ya go bashing on Murica. Also you could be speaking German as your native language if we hadn't helped you guys out of the pickle you were in. So ungrateful :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also you could be speaking German as your native language if we hadn't helped you guys out of the pickle you were in. So ungrateful :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
guys coop is our history teacher from now on. @AnubisBC is the english professor, @Seandonato73 and @Polar_Bus is the tech and science teacher, evssv doug and me are the class trouble makers (don't deny it guys) ? :ROFLMAO:

guys coop is our history teacher from now on. @AnubisBC is the english professor, @Seandonato73 and @Polar_Bus is the tech and science teacher, evssv doug and me are the class trouble makers (don't deny it guys) ? :ROFLMAO:
no denying here?....?
Yup we learned it form England , Spain and France. What's your point? Ya best take a look at your own countries history before ya go bashing on Murica. Also you could be speaking German as your native language if we hadn't helped you guys out of the pickle you were in. So ungrateful :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
history was never my strong point in skool??
tbh nothing was....:p.......:ROFLMAO:

Flat Earthers are the subject of the greatest troll of our generation. The modern Flat Earth movement started out as a joke, and now there is a massive following of tin foil hats just stepping in line to argue with physics and astronomy despite a complete lack of education on the subject. I find it quite hilarious.
Precisely this. If people knew how much influence 4Chan has on the mainstream narrative because urinalists (journalists), politicians and watchdog groups are a bunch of lazy shitweasels caught in a perpetual social media echochamber, they would faint. The amount of crap that has come from what can only be described as the anus of the internet is downright perplexing. More so that the afore mentioned shitweasels fall for the Chan's and something awful's shenanigans over and over. I am starting to suspect that the church of climate change also came from there.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks