Dumbest thing I've ever seen ?‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Precisely this. If people knew how much influence 4Chan has on the mainstream narrative because urinalists (journalists), politicians and watchdog groups are a bunch of lazy shitweasels caught in a perpetual social media echochamber, they would faint. The amount of crap that has come from what can only be described as the anus of the internet is downright perplexing. More so that the afore mentioned shitweasels fall for the Chan's and something awful's shenanigans over and over. I am starting to suspect that the church of climate change also came from there.
Hahahaha anyone heard of free bleeding?

Don't confuse 4chan with empirical evidence.
don't confuse computer models wroth out from a patchwork of different modules written in different programming languages by different teams with a wide span of programming experience across a span of 30 years, fed 100 years worth of wildly differing in quality raw data with evidence of the current goings on of an organism that counts its years in billions, with impirical evidence either.

don't confuse computer models wroth out from a patchwork of different modules written in different programming languages by different teams with a wide span of programming experience across a span of 30 years, fed 100 years worth of wildly differing in quality raw data with evidence of the current goings on of an organism that counts its years in billions, with impirical evidence either.

Programming languages all have the same basic syntax regardless of language and all have the same directive, to interpret data. I know many different programming languages and can confirm this. Environmental research has been going on since well before 1989 via computer (30 years ago). Farmer's Almanacs have actually been a very reliable source of climate data for over 300 years . My little slice of the world is still getting hotter every year and there is a reliable accounting that the severity of storms, heat waves and droughts is increasing throughout the world.

4Chan is still bullshit.

And it's spelled "empirical". Also, "wroth" means intensely angry.

Programming languages all have the same basic syntax regardless of language and all have the same directive, to interpret data. I know many different programming languages and can confirm this. Environmental research has been going on since well before 1989 via computer (30 years ago). Farmer's Almanacs have actually been a very reliable source of climate data for over 300 years . My little slice of the world is still getting hotter every year and there is a reliable accounting that the severity of storms, heat waves and droughts is increasing throughout the world.

4Chan is still bullshit.

And it's spelled "empirical". Also, "wroth" means intensely angry.

Maintaining a patchwork system of programs written by people ranging from complete amateurs to high end professionals in languages as diverse as cobolt, comal80, pascal, C, C+ etc. across a span of three decades, is not a trivial task. I also think it is impressive that with all the computer power we can with some certainty predict local weather within a short timeframe. But someone is trying to sell me the idea that based on what have been observed the last 100 years (120 if were being generous), data which was not standardized untill the 50's if memory serves me right, fed into the above patchwork can produce precise predictions about events in the many micro climates on planet earth hundreds even thousands of years into the future, is quite frankly, a bit rich.

I also find it stange to assume that the graph is going to continue out one direction forever. We have little idea how the earth responds to changes. We have rough ideas based on knowledge gathered from geology and related sciences but not a completely clear high resolition picture.

Nobody is arguing about whether the weather changes. It does. It always did. So does the many microclimates. Where I live we have had high walls of ice and something similar to a tropical climate. It has also been seafloor at some point. I don't think carbon taxes or angry Swedish teenagers could have done much to change this drastic change back when it happened. If it happens over a period of 100 years or 100.000 is kind of irrelevant to me. The earth is going to do what its going to do regardless of what we are up to.

edit. My point however -regardless of the science- is that the beast now known as "climate change" bears all the hallmarks of a religion in the making. it has its saints, its evils. It has its original sin. The rethoric used is at times frighteningly similar. an example straight off the top of my head would be 'deniers'. Something which was unheard of in scientific diciplines just a coupole of decades ago. Thats the idea behind the scientific method. The science is never settled. It is only ever as good as what is currently on the table. And you could politely disagree because it was understood that data needs interpretation which is the link where most bias and errors happen. Now its suddenly trenchwar where you are absolutely for what must be 'The Truth.tm', high aabove ny questions or you are a 'denier.tm'and "with the others". And I don't like it one bit.

edit2. About computer systems and complex patchwork solutions. Here in Denmark we have wasted countless billions on public computer system disasters. The police, the social system, the health system, psychiatry everybody have had issues trying to get one or two older systems integrated into a newer more modern system which is written to take full advantage of modern hardware. On the surface not a very complicated task. But 15 years and many billions down the line, we now understand that these patchwork systems are hard to deal with because code really is a language and every programmer has his own dialect. His own prefered way to do certain tasks, which may conflict with how things are done later down the line or if his code needs to be added to other peoples project and code without using crude cycle eating hooks. Some of the code they use was whistleblown onto the internet and had many amateur and professional coders scratch their nuggin'. "A gordian knot of code", it was called.

Last edited:
Well what ever the weather does, if for the next 25 years or so, you guys could keep it above freezing here in the northeast states....I hate plowing snow, and i live on the top of a mountain. So let the water rise. ?.
I also have to agree, the earth is too old and we as a species are too young to know what's going to happen too far into the future. I've not been around as long as some of you but can say over my life, I've seen plenty of heat waves, and really cold bad winters. It is what it is.

Precisely this. If people knew how much influence 4Chan has on the mainstream narrative because urinalists (journalists), politicians and watchdog groups are a bunch of lazy shitweasels caught in a perpetual social media echochamber, they would faint. The amount of crap that has come from what can only be described as the anus of the internet is downright perplexing. More so that the afore mentioned shitweasels fall for the Chan's and something awful's shenanigans over and over. I am starting to suspect that the church of climate change also came from there.
I almost had a stroke reading this at 4 am, too much to comprehend for my tired ass ???

here's ur phd dude telling it as HE see's things.. ?...not what we've been progeammed to believe..?..got 4x parts so far for his vids..?..i will upload each one?...pls watch all of them?part 1...i thk..

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks