Duratrax releases an off road motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich posted a video. cold day. I ran it on cold hard grass full of branches and twigs, bumpy holes and it just drove through. tried to get too close to trees but was going slow.. it's stock electronics on 2s lipo. I am racing it with the 3s cuz it just doesn't wheely enough on 2s for me haha

I've done a few on road bikes and getting wheelies has always been a goal. this thing you can do them forever. I got one a good 25 feet long out front here. I posted it on the local forum and the lhs sold a bunch. we should have a half dozen running this race... limited stock so only so many got brought in. I couldn't wait and paid tower... I had to be first. I just ordered a bunch of lipos yesterday from hobbycity and paid ems... and a charger is coming... pretty good, bought a 5k2s lipo, 3 2650mah 3s and a 2-4s charger (does dual 2s as well) for $133 usd shipped express. should be here tomorrow

any info on better front forks? id prefer to use something that has some liquid in it. lol
if i could find a few hop ups, like better front forks, id prolly jump on one. unless i find a GOOD deal on the ARX

from my new thread, you can guess i got the DX450. nice bike really. i found the upgrades just have to wait for the main few to get in. But after looking around, and then looking at the bike, and some of the poop i have around here available, i may dink around with a few options to see what i can come up with. something to do while i wait for the DTX pieces.

Pip, did you put the revo shock on, or did your other mods work out for you?

have to admit I sold mine. novelty wore off. I still have my nitro road bike though. love that thing

I have to agree with you. I still have mine though, but I think I may get rid of mine. I'll give it a couple more runs and see how I feel first.

The nitro on road bike is a challenge so running myself is interesting. the dirt bike drives itself (unless on loose dirt then it just flops around hehe). great way for someone to get into bikes, but the sound of the nitro just feels more like driving a ricer.

I'm buying a real motorcycle shortly.... just have to work out some details.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks