Dynamite DYNE1240 killswitch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys just noticed that when my tx is on channel 3 all works fine but no power
But when I put tx on channel1 I have power but killswitch doesn't work what have I done wrong

Any aux channel. If using 2 channel then you have to switch it 2 channel run a "Y' harness. With the flysky radio you may have to turn on the aux channel and set the travel. Travel should be 100-125% EPA. I have to do that with my Airtronics M11.

Are the low cut off tabs still on the killswitch pins? I know its a dumb question but do you have the kill switch lead on the reciever going the right way? Its not flipped is it?

Are the low cut off tabs still on the killswitch pins? I know its a dumb question but do you have the kill switch lead on the reciever going the right way? Its not flipped is it?
Yeah mate tabs are still on and all plugged in correctly

And I assume when the radio system is on and the k/s is hooked up right the led light isn't lit? Also how long have you had the k/s and where did you buy it
When I turn everything on it lights up red so I can start the buggy but my throttle and breaking is all messed up now
When transmitter is on channel 1 the car doesn't start but when started if I put transmitter onto channel 1 it just sets of on it own full revs killswitch doesn't work on channel 1

When I turn everything on it lights up red so I can start the buggy but my throttle and breaking is all messed up now
When transmitter is on channel 1 the car doesn't start but when started if I put transmitter onto channel 1 it just sets of on it own full revs killswitch doesn't work on channel 1
Should be on channel 3 mate.

I also have one of the dynamite kill switches, connected and working but I would like to make it active with my remote. I have an M17, anyone have the proper way to make it react to transmitter input?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks