Dyno time 🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got no issues with 💩 stirring! 🤣 Im just usually convicted to whatever opinion I give, unless someone can convince otherwise via rational thought.
I usually have no convictions and just pick the opposite of what the person I’m talking to believes and go with that. I’ve told a lot of people I voted for joe Biden this year🤣🤣

Simon summed up what's going on just fine. Obr is full of bull. Yes their engines run fine, but don't make 9hp from 30cc. At least not with a loop scavenged engine.
Ive run plenty of big engines on dynos to know none of them are exact to another one. Heck the same engine on the same dyno on different days give a + or - 2%, and I've seen eddy current brakes give different readings then a water brake. Dosnt matter so long as it's consistent and all work done was on the same dyno. We beet this topic to death with the saws too, other then they are all really close to rated output, because there are governing bodies that force them to be, just like nearly every other engine mfg out there. They legally have to be within a certain % of output. Oilimat, obr and whomever else are aftermarket guys, no standards to adhear to (no offense) so it's not like they have to live up to the numbers they say. If they deliver an engine that runs well the customer doesn't care what the dyno sheet says.

I agree! Dougs obr 34 is badass. Definitely runs better and faster than my non reed 32. I want to build a lightweight baja 5b with a 34 reed. In a bad way. Im in the process but poop keeps coming up..🙄

I agree! Dougs obr 34 is badass. Definitely runs better and faster than my non reed 32. I want to build a lightweight baja 5b with a 34 reed. In a bad way. Im in the process but poop keeps coming up..🙄
Sweet 👌🏼 I still have plans to make my baja lighter . A lipo instead of a hump pack and lighter blackbone spur with alloy carrier

Off topic. Whats your thoughts about crocodile dundee over there? Personally i think hes badass. Lol
Yeah ......never met a bush ranger🤔.....maybe up in the northern territory out in queens land you May find a hick wearing an odd hat and a big knife😆🤣😂 @Phill2 😉

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks