Dynomometer low cost ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we need to get a few big bores to you for testing ??
I will need a motor mount , this setup should handle up to 25 Hp MAX , 5kg load cel =12 ft/lbs x 11,000 rpm = 25.1 hp.
It might need a better load bar ?

I doubt your big bores will go above 10-15 Hp , I used to run a 100cc piston port Kart motor with pipe and it was 17 hp , top of the line setup.

Finally looks like its dialed in well. I was expecting around 3.5hp stock with a can. Your high rpm is a tad lower than I though you would see. What's your top no load rpm?
whats weird is that this is a 8k spring ! Rovan spring , I got some DDM 8k springs + a 9.5k one so I gotta try them out , I did not test no load max RPM yet. I think it was about 15k rpm ?? need to check it .

Ok one of you guys measured a Losi or ? clutch bell engagement width where the screw goes in , my Rovan was smaller than that one , anybody remember this dimention ? I cant find it online , I think it was Sean ?? I haave my design at 5.4 mm or 0.213"

Ok one of you guys measured a Losi or ? clutch bell engagement width where the screw goes in , my Rovan was smaller than that one , anybody remember this dimention ? I cant find it online , I think it was Sean ?? I haave my design at 5.4 mm or 0.213"
Think I posted it up on this thread.... will have to go back and look.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks