Edit:my banging system build.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that little car, thats what we called in the states a death trap... drove a Toyota Echo once(which is close to what you bought) and once was enough, hell no.

But you drive a bike so you got good reflexes. Gotta start somewhere...

almost forgot, my three banger Suzuki Swift (one piston ring was bad so it misfired like a mofo). 0 to 60 like in 4 minutes... ja ja

sold it for $250, you wanted to activate the wipers or open the glove compartment, just catch a pothole, those were the best times

I hired a Yaris years ago when they first came out EASY Rent a car had them, I got 99 mph once and it wasn't too stable. The only way to go faster would be drive it off a tall cliff.

Oh yeah good luck with the test, I'm sure you'll be fine though.

Find out which of porche's engines will fit in that thing and turn it into a sleeper/death machine. The engines are sometimes for sale fairly cheaply after some yuppie gets a neck massage from it in a fatal crash.

Soo....instructor is booking me a test at end of April ?...and said i need...from what I've told him around 5-10 lessons..so ??...
Wait what ? You've been riding Motorcycles on the street legally for how long? And you just barely passed and they are going to make you take Drivers ed. Figured you would have aced this. Damn, but congrates!

Last edited:
Wait what ? You've been riding Motorcycles on the street legally for how long? And you just passed and they are going to make you take Drivers ed. Figured you would have aced this. Damn, but congrates!
yeah if i'd of passed my bike licence before 2001 i wouldn't of needed to do a car theory test....?......but i passed me bike test in 2006...?..got my lessons booked now.?...and test time....?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks