Edit:my banging system build.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lanky one on right ?
his 3bhp steed for the day ?
i spent all day there aswell .had nothing better to do ?..even had a little go around the cones on me bird?..
plus 20 year old Isabelle was fit....?...an i offered my service's to her of looking at any suitable 125's before she buys it?as no one she knows knows anything about bikes

Last edited:
lanky one on right ?
his 3bhp steed for the day ?
i spent all day there aswell .had nothing better to do ?..even had a little go around the cones on me bird?..
plus 20 year old Isabelle was fit....?...an i offered my service's to her of looking at any suitable 125's before she buys it?as no one she knows knows anything about bikes

I remember doing my CBT and then quickly doing MOD1 and MOD2, its a slippery slope, as you know.

yeah we need a cbt here ? ..compulsory basic trainin....which lasts 2 years......to ride a 50cc at age 16...then 125cc at 17 but u cant carry no passengers on either 50 or 125...aftwr 2years u have to pay again and redo it.. ? ....or u do a mod 1 then mod 2 course to gain ur full licence....or if ur over 25 u can do a direct access course which allows u to ride any cc bike ?
but ...if u obtained ur full car licence before 1997 u can ride up to a 125cc legally.....

Last edited:
My older brother just pawned his 50cc scooter off on my dad,(it dint run) no compression. No big deal just get the big bore kit and be done. Runs great now, and the fricken jug says 79.4cc on it ?‍♂️. May have to grind that off. The bears around these woods like to check stupid stuff like that.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks