Edit:my banging system build.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought clutch was gone/going as gears were pik'n'mix ..? ..slowly getting worse so stopped driving it 2x wks ago....been on me bikes?....but it was a 50 quid fix.??.not £200 fir a clutch fitted☹....sumin to do with the clutch actuator ripped off :oops:had to drill out 3x holes an bleed it ?....an i feked it trying to bleed it ?...i lost all pressure ☹?

thought clutch was gone/going as gears were pik'n'mix ..? ..slowly getting worse so stopped driving it 2x wks ago....been on me bikes?....but it was a 50 quid fix.??.not £200 fir a clutch fitted☹....sumin to do with the clutch actuator ripped off :oops:had to drill out 3x holes an bleed it ?....an i feked it trying to bleed it ?...i lost all pressure ☹?
Proper poop show that, mate ?‍♂️???

20200730_102918.jpg
Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

Encouraging illegal behavior eh Doug ? terrible mod ???

frostyR... ?
sooo...New fr pads fitted by me...saved meself 30-40squids?...
and cleaned the rims ...again ?
gonna go vac it out.?..again:rolleyes:
...an no..tgats not a 1/5th track out me house either :rolleyes: ....wankey neighbour drives his honda crv thing on to his drive.:mad:...an i sumtimes have to park on it or leave car down road by smak head's flats....FEK NO TO THAT ?...?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks