Edit:my banging system build.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well how i read your drawing is you need to take earth/neutral from the item to pin 2 on the display
ok....so i run it to the ground of me amp??.....ball bags☹.......?
...actually sayin that i swapped out me rca's in only 10- 15mins?....so shouldn't take that long?
..plus i need to chk the connections on tbe big amp anyways ?

Last edited:
Your an idiot.
There are 3 styles of amp meters, pass through (like the one you have) and Inductive pickup (like the one you should have bought) and a shunt style I dint know a lot about them and they take a different approach, but the amperage passes through it as well from what I understand, but keeps the load off the meter. the pass through styles have specific amp ratings. Something that needs checked on so you don't blow it out. If its rated for 10 amps and you pull much over that they typically either blow out or continuously blow fuses.

Your an idiot.
There are 3 styles of amp meters, pass through (like the one you have) and Inductive pickup (like the one you should have bought) and a shunt style I dint know a lot about them and they take a different approach, but the amperage passes through it as well from what I understand, but keeps the load off the meter. the pass through styles have specific amp ratings. Something that needs checked on so you don't blow it out. If its rated for 10 amps and you pull much over that they typically either blow out or continuously blow fuses.
10amps ? ....fek..☹..me big amp on a that dyno vid pulled well over 150amp i thk ?
an how rhe fek would i know theres 3x types ffs....:rolleyes:.......twatchops?

10amps ? ....fek..☹..me big amp on a that dyno vid pulled well over 150amp i thk ?
an how rhe fek would i know theres 3x types ffs....:rolleyes:.......twatchops?
Ask first buy last dip shite ?. 10 amps is typically the safe std gauge limit, before going shunt or inductive in my experience anyway. Inductive is easy to set up, and can be used on power or ground side.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks