Edit:my banging system build.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a little? :unsure::p:ROFLMAO:
thk i better start a thread ??
Do it I'm in.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
hell and i thought my pulling @ 3am was an issue :eek::eek: , damn yall are a pack of fakin drunks :eek:?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You don't even understand what he's getting at . Son you got a lotta learning to do.
Still looking good here ?? bout half hour later started??? ? the only real problem was staying on my feet???
View attachment 53563

Jesus ya look like a damn Pirate. Doug you need a Parrot on your shoulder. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Do it I'm in.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You don't even understand what he's getting at . Son you got a lotta learning to do.

Jesus ya look like a damn Pirate. Doug you need a Parrot on your shoulder. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know what acohol poisoning is, I don't want it tho lol. But maybe your talking about something else and being really blunt about it. Which isn't abnormal for you lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks