Edit:my banging system build.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know when you hit 21 Z. I'll get you so drunk you'll never drink again ?

Yea back in my "roaring 20's" I would tell myself the same thing every Sunday morning :vomit: . The following Friday night right back into pouring alcohol right down my throat ! If you read my sig, it somewhat relates to power drinking, I now have a drink or 2 on Saturday night and that's usually it, life is much nicer now ! (and I have so much more money available to throw at my POS Rovan !! )

You may want to get an alignment done on your car Bro the cambers way off . You're going to ruin your new tires in no time . The inside shoulders of your tires shouldn't wear like that .
yeah i thk me rear shox/s r feked :rolleyes: ....mot time march so ill find out then?...plus i only paid £50 for 3x good tyres?
I'll get it done once its mot'd?

well that's feked that then☹☹....was leaving local shopping park an i hit a massive pot hole filled with water....felt like front wgeel was gonna b snapped off....?gor out n chk'd it an it seemed ok ...so drove home.....jus went to go out an its flat as fek ☹...musta killed the tyre with slow punture☹.....ffs..☹..no subbing session for me tonight?.....afta get me spare put on tomorrw:rolleyes:.....so U'll have to put up with me alllll night?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks