Edit:my banging system build.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got a JL w7 12” with a JL 1000/1 amp sitting in my closet ....

I had to take it out the trunk so I can fit the 5iveT’s ?
nice set up ?wanna sale me the amp pls?
I love me some subs. Not as much as when I was younger but I have (1)10" in most of my vehicles to give the music just a little more oomph when the kids ain't in them. Looking good E??
?...standard systems nowadays jus need that little extra bass and there pretty good for most...☺.....its jus I'm not not most :p ....soo few hrs in now.....and gota say 1st /2nd hr i was not impressed with em?
....but now i had a tweek on the set up its putting a grin on me face?..esp with both rwar seats folded down ?...plus obv they need to loosen up?.....the jbl's have had the last 20 years to do this?.....

Last edited:
I had a killer system in my f150 single cab. 16 speakers, which is alot for such a small space. I ripped most of it out when I turned 40. Down to just the door speakers and some tweets on the a-pillars. Just can't do the loud music anymore. When I hear a car roll by banging away, and rattling to bits I want to strangle them. Guess im getting old. GET OFF MY LAWN!!!????? now back to my am radio, at low volume.?

Glad to hear you are happy with it.I always had the same reaction after installing a new system I think you kind of expect more because you know what it cost you.I never really had that feeling when installing a customers stuff.Those subs will sound better in a few days once you break them in a bit and you may even need to tune it a bit.

Time to get screws out and fasten everything down good. Had a mate with a nice system in an older Toyota celica. Had a set of 16" subs and set of 12"subs in the back. Made the car rattle so much his license plate fell off ?

?...tbh i hated civics up until yesterday☹?...but afta say it was comfier/better then i expcted sitting in it....and....considering it's 13 years old..119000 miles.....it drove/felt very tight still☺.unlike mine?....its like a space ship inside with all the digital displays going on?....?
...and me sub box will fit in no probs...?...boots massive o_O

its 07 plate ?there's a mark on passenger door..about 4inch long which has been touched in? but apart from this the car looked...albit inthe wet? perfect otherwise .but im gonna get the door done properly and any other bits if theres any? ..and me yes system will b refitted in with sum upgraded rear door coaxial's which i don't have atm...as my mitisy's has 6×9's on rear shelf.....the civic has front/rear door speakers....so my Kenwood 2 way componets will go in front....and hope fully these in rear door ?
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/114086701047
i bought sum new mats ....new gear knob an gator....few bits for inside..?...im eyeing up a few decent cat bak systems?..but looking at around 250-570 quid depending which way i go?...plus a filter an remap hopefully :p ..

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks