Elcon Cleon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH and yes he carries the spares to. Ron is a great guy to deal with. I have bought a marder, upgrade to monster beetle, two fg trucks, tons of upgrades over the years with him. Can't go wrong.

If you are ordering from Krikke, shipping will be more like $100 and not what show up in the check out. Also watch the currency, sometimes it's off a lot. I've gon ein and had CAD much less that USD at one point.

Yes very! I've bought stuff from them lots of times. Good prices and fast shipping. Keep in mind the prices have a 19%VAT so when you add to your cart in USD it will take it off the price. So don't let the prices scare you right away.

Yes very! I've bought stuff from them lots of times. Good prices and fast shipping. Keep in mind the prices have a 19%VAT so when you add to your cart in USD it will take it off the price. So don't let the prices scare you right away.

Yea don't let the prices scare you until you have to enter your credit card info and hit submit. No turning back then...:)

I was just about to PM you on HBF... :) I got it from Krikke. I could have gotten it cheaper as a dealer from another place, but shipping was a lot and a longer wait time no longer making it worth it to me.

'woot, can't wait to see it when ya get er done, congrates man. Nice looking car for sure, did ya get the new front air brakes.

'woot, can't wait to see it when ya get er done, congrates man. Nice looking car for sure, did ya get the new front air brakes.

No front air brakes yet. I want to see more about them before I spend $400 on brakes.

Now to decide on a motor to put into this thing.:cool2:

So am I the first one in the USA to order one of these? Who else has one?!

Well Ron ordered one for me before he left but not sure if they sold the "Selwa" edition to someone else. Onno mentioned they were busy making the Elcons now that they are back from racing in Spain.

Well lets just hope that they have at least one for me. :)

Joe do you know if Krikke is open on Saturday? I will call them and see if they have it in stock.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks