Engine bogging when idling after 10 minute runs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dump the aluminum isolator I had the same issue with my rig if you wanna stay with a billet isolator get the one obr offers as that worked good for me
Dang it you were right … The engine is doing the same again after 20 mins, how can a 2” aluminum block vaporise and crap the mixture it shouldnt be a big deal right?
And why do they sell this crap that doesn’t work? It is even harder to find the stock manifold than these cnc pieces… geez

It's all about the money baby. Buy the one OBR sells I can vouch for them working well. The aluminum block is a great idea but the actual Teflon used is crap and not thick enough. Obr made a thinner block and used a thicker piece of Teflon or delrin.

Last edited:
Does your engine have dual rings? The newer rovan 36cc and 45cc engines have dual rings. If so remove the bottom ring and only run 1 piston ring. This is a common issue with there dual ring engines. Dual rings cause more friction which generates more heat.

I love how everybody has something different to say about EVERY scenario or does everybody have the uncontrollable need to be right?
🤦‍♂️ if you have nothing positive to add...🤐 we are supposed to help members here👌🏻
Made it clear. You are a peepeehead….Find something else to do other than troll..
Yeah thats right👆🏻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks