engine brake in prosess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no m8 the stickers came with the rc i just stuck them on but never new what they stood for:Dhere is the controler

42659102_2110407885887867_5935973913530990592_n.jpg

cool im glad its a good one (y), now one thing im not shore about is fuel now do i use ultmate or standerd ,ive just ordered castrol xr77 oil

cool im glad its a good one (y), now one thing im not shore about is fuel now do i use ultmate or standerd ,ive just ordered castrol xr77 oil
ultimate will give you slightly more power but will run hotter vs standard will have slightly less power and run cooler, either one is good just depends if you want to spend a couple more cents. i ran standard in mine and it had plenty of power (y)

How do you no if it's non ethonal
Ethanol is a a additive that most all petrol you can buy at the station have. It's basically alcohol and why we rc guys don't like it because the alcohol in the fuel makes the fuel lines and diaphragms in the carburetor go bad after a certain period Soo you want to eliminate that, if you can't find ethanol-free petrol than you can add ethanol stabilizer which will pretty much remove the ethanol and you'll have you problems. I recommend star Tron ethanol stabilizer for the best results. http://www.starbrite.com/item/star-tron-gasoline-additive?category_id=586 make sure to get the one for small engines cuz if you don't I not sure if your engine will run right so make sure to get the small engine stuff ?

are there any hop up grades that are worth doing for the km t1000 fancy air filters ect or cluch upgrades
Yes here are the ones I recommend, volt watch, throttle servo, 4000mah battery, hostile spur gearing up, exhuast (the exhuast you have is a clone of the hpi ss pipe which was made for a 23cc so it won't help your Larger engine) and 990 or 813 carburetor, also only get the clutch when you no need one because sometimes there good sometimes not, my clutch lasted 7 months. When you do get a clutch get this one
https://www.rcmax.co.uk/product-page/fs-sintered-steel-clutch-shoes
They last forever and have alot of bite!! Pretty much no slip

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks