Engine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May be new to this forum but i can guarantee ive been modifying and building these engines and winning races since 2002. I prob have zenoah 230rc engines older than some kids here. Easy to talk poop about what you don't know
I’m not saying that you don’t know what your talking about. I’m sure you have a lot of experience with 2 strokes. Battling people that you don’t know from the point of view that they are idiots and you are not is just a bad look. Show some respect to people and we will all get along fine

Brap you tend to come off as a peepee in some of your posts.I am chalking it up to you feeling strongly about your ideas and not willing to bend and accept that other people may not think like you.The only thing is you came on here for a reason right to share what you build exchange ideas and find like minded individuals so offending people goes against all of that.I also would like to point out things typed on a forum can be interpreted differently than they were intended so I may be wrong about how you meant your comments to come off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks