Engine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkoppk

For bashing what motor would you pick .I am looking at the 47cc reed 5t combo and 34cc signature series reed?Almost identical price and my bartolone pipe would fit the 34cc.Which one and why,I'm not sure. Thinking 47 might be better in 4wd for torque, but the 34cc vids I looked at don't look like it's lacking in torque at all.Hmm..

I would like to hear from actual 460/470 owners vs people who just repetet what they here. And not just quotes of old posts. Ive been using the 460 engine on gopeds since 2005 and would never run anything smaller. Never had issues with leaning out thats just user error ignorance and overheating id call bs once again user error running too lean

Regardless rcmax 46 or alx 50 will eat an obr 47 for breakfast ?
I would like to hear from actual 460/470 owners vs people who just repetet what they here. And not just quotes of old posts. Ive been using the 460 engine on gopeds since 2005 and would never run anything smaller. Never had issues with leaning out thats just user error ignorance and overheating id call bs once again user error running too lean

Gonna go with the 34ss I think. I would love the gt40 but equipped like I would get it is almost $1900 compared to $725.Also if I spend that much wife won't let me buy the proam chassis combo for xmas.?

My buddy had the 47 in his losi. He bought it in November of last year. He took it out and put his obr 30.5 back in it 2 months ago. That’s enough of a testimony for me.

I don't think there are enough people using it to take a chance on it.The RcMax motors have a big following so if you do go that route you have tons of people that can help.The 34cc seems like the best bang for your buck as far as OBR goes but the sig series is over a grand with all the bells and whistles.They raised their prices I believe but I could be wrong.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks