extenders hpi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@dougstar, the c-clip eliminator kit is included. That's the screws and washers you see in the pic. In order to use it, you will need to cut off the lip on the front extender. The instructions for this are included in the package. It's just a crappy description on DDM's part.

I echo @RENOV8R's sentiment, never lost a clip running these extenders. But if I ever do, I at least have the option of going clipless.

I recently got the dark soul v2 extenders, the front extenders are already pre-tapped but didn't get the washers in the package -- I guess there was newer version 2 because the package read "v2".

anyone know what the washer dimensions are?

@dougstar, the c-clip eliminator kit is included. That's the screws and washers you see in the pic. In order to use it, you will need to cut off the lip on the front extender. The instructions for this are included in the package. It's just a crappy description on DDM's part.

I echo @RENOV8R's sentiment, never lost a clip running these extenders. But if I ever do, I at least have the option of going clipless.
Sweet so the write is just shite??
Cheers for that??

Sweet so the write is just shite

Hahah, yep, there's a lot of that on DDM. Although with what Neeper posted, I wonder if either he got an incomplete package, or they stopped including that hardware ?‍♂️ . Either way, it's super easy to grab a couple washers and bolts. The extenders are all pre-drilled and tapped. (y)

I vote darksoul extenders too.
Top tip if you do get them, don't tighten the wheel nuts to much as the knurling bites in hard
And one more tip, hit the retaining pins up with a little Shoe Goo. It'll stop them from falling out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks