Fair price on a 5T 2.0?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d buy a new one too??
most places are back ordered. so keep looking if you’re going to buy a new one. Keep in mind some charge tax, even if you’re buying out of state??And some would charge shipping and some offer free shipping.
but if I was to get this one I would ask him when he purchased it and proof. Every nicks, and scratches ask him to take $10 off?

have him turn it on and record it and post it here. A lot of helpful people on here would chime in if there is something off with the sound of the motor.
I don’t know what city you live in but I’m assuming you’re in SoCal. If you need help with it if you do end up buying it, hit me up. I’m in SoCal

Last edited:
Unfortunately new ones are no where to be found.
where abouts r u?
I’d buy a new one too??
most places are back ordered. so keep looking if you’re going to buy a new one. Keep in mind some charge tax, even if you’re buying out of state??And some would charge shipping and some offer free shipping.
but if I was to get this one I would ask him when he purchased it and proof. Every nicks, and scratches ask him to take $10 off?

have him turn it on and record it and post it here. A lot of helpful people on here would chime in if there is something off with the sound of the motor.
this is how i sold any rc's...a running vid the same day i box it up and send it so they know an i know it was working 100% when i put it in that box?...and obv a poop load of pics of EVERYTHING so we again both know whats what?..an main thing is being 100% honest with what ur selling?

Last edited:
I’d buy a new one too??

I don’t know what city you live in but I’m assuming you’re in SoCal. If you need help with it if you do end up buying it, hit me up. I’m in SoCal
Buy the tlr kit

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks