Fekking ADS'S ???/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look at it like this from my perspective. I'm new to the brap game. For $19 bucks a year, $1.59 a month, to help support this forum so I can learn from such well rounded fun loving folks like yourselves, 100% worth it. Figure it helps offset forum costs and I get the perk of no ads. Figure what the heck.

When you break it down ot actually costs F all??
I look at it like this from my perspective. I'm new to the brap game. For $19 bucks a year, $1.59 a month, to help support this forum so I can learn from such well rounded fun loving folks like yourselves, 100% worth it. Figure it helps offset forum costs and I get the perk of no ads. Figure what the heck.

Just came here as a casual and ?? loads of adds eh? id become a + member in a flash?
It's actually pathetic the amount of adds we have, none of the other forums I'm on have as many as we do. It's really a turn off. If it wasnt for the add blocks , and now being a plus member, I wouldnt give this sight the time of day. It's a constant shock and awe campaign.

It's actually pathetic the amount of adds we have, none of the other forums I'm on have as many as we do. It's really a turn off. If it wasnt for the add blocks , and now being a plus member, I wouldnt give this sight the time of day. It's a constant shock and awe campaign.
I'll be honest because there is adverts absolutely everywhere these days I don't see them, currently viewing on PC and easier to scroll past than on my phone, but even the likes of Facebook is full of adverts now, kind of blind to them now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks