fg 2 speed clutch question help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myrcbud I want one of those Samba pipes too!! And you are right they are expensive!! The instructions for the 2 speed at first glance appear wrong but they are correct. I put my 2 speed togather per the directions supplied and it works.

the 2 speed is very close to my pipe its only about 5mm from the gears,, first time I used the car with 2 speed fitted I had a pinion gear come loose at it hit the pipe leaving a nice cut in the pipe cause my pipes all alloy done me no favours plus me setting the 2 speed up and forgetting to fit the e clip didn't help

I think its going to be ok but it is a deep slice lol,, I will keep my eye on it if I can i'll get somebody to run a weld over it a grind it back I will hopefully before it gets worse

been wondering about your progress Renbar. True that a close gear ratio it's hard to tell the shift. It was easier back in my nitro days. That's about the only thing that was easier.LOL I have to actually take my buddies word for it that it shifts its shard for me to be sure but he swears that he hears it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks