fg 2 speed clutch question help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myrcbud I want one of those Samba pipes too!! And you are right they are expensive!! The instructions for the 2 speed at first glance appear wrong but they are correct. I put my 2 speed togather per the directions supplied and it works.

the 2 speed is very close to my pipe its only about 5mm from the gears,, first time I used the car with 2 speed fitted I had a pinion gear come loose at it hit the pipe leaving a nice cut in the pipe cause my pipes all alloy done me no favours plus me setting the 2 speed up and forgetting to fit the e clip didn't help

I think its going to be ok but it is a deep slice lol,, I will keep my eye on it if I can i'll get somebody to run a weld over it a grind it back I will hopefully before it gets worse

been wondering about your progress Renbar. True that a close gear ratio it's hard to tell the shift. It was easier back in my nitro days. That's about the only thing that was easier.LOL I have to actually take my buddies word for it that it shifts its shard for me to be sure but he swears that he hears it.

Back