FG adapters to run HPI Paddles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbelleville

Hello,

I know this may be a repeat question, but I would like to know if there are adapters to run HPI Baja wheels. I ask only because I live in texas, and we have a lot of sand arround, plus the beaches. I tried making my own paddles using FG Slicks with Proline 40 Series Paddles (which had been carefully removed individually) attached with Vulcanizing glue unsuccessfully. I know there are adapters to run 40 series wheels, yet I find although functional they look a little funny and unrealistic.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

There are no adapters but there are rims that fit the hpi paddles and are a direct fit on the baja wheel squares. I have the tires and the rims should be in next week. PM me if anyone wants them. I will post them in the marketplace as soon as they come in. Will post the price in the marketplace when they come in. IF you want to pre-order pm me

I talked with RC4wd to ask about adapters, as they make the beadlocks for the Baja. I also inquired what the posibility would be for a beadlock wheel, that mounts HPI / Proline tires on a FG Hub. I will keep you all posted if anything develops.

I haven't done poop with this idea. Maybe next run of aluminum rims, I'll make a few sets with the FG square drive.

Get some preorders with a run time date so its worth your while, can't imagine someone wont buy something that doesn't exist anywhere else for the chance of a guaranteed special buy.jm2c

I decided to run 2 sets of Sidewinder rims with the FG square drive. We'll see how they sell.

Lathly and Marderbeet, if you want them, please PM me and I'll hold them for you.

Those looked nice enough, but it doesn't look like the HPI tyres wil fit on that. I want something to put the HPI paddles on. And yes, adapters are the best solution, but since it isnt available il go for the next best thing.

I have a set of XRCs with paddles mounted. Not sure if they are real beadlocks and one rounded in 2 minutes. They use a steel ring for strength which I later found in my packing bag:( Gave it a fix with lots of epoxy and creativity, we'll see...

I allso got the XRC rims, but i never noticed any steel rings. Just plastic all the way. I haven't driven them to hard yet.

I have a set of XRCs with paddles mounted. Not sure if they are real beadlocks and one rounded in 2 minutes. They use a steel ring for strength which I later found in my packing bag:( Gave it a fix with lots of epoxy and creativity, we'll see...

Did the nut back off and spin out the top or did it spin all the way down?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks