fg monster bettle pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheels , either beast rc or brp cross cutters with alloy inserts
Fg alloy diffs and diff mount
Fg universal rear drive shaft
Taylor 35 engine eventually

Possible go back to single speed and upgrade steering servo
Will those wheels bolt right up or will it need adaptors?
Ok, will do, not sure if I like how I masked the sides in picture looks better in person. Saw this mesh front on a monster beetle plan on doing it to mine also. Not my beetle in picture View attachment 80792
Looks really good.

Last edited:
Wheels , either beast rc or brp cross cutters with alloy inserts
Fg alloy diffs and diff mount
Fg universal rear drive shaft
Taylor 35 engine eventually

Possible go back to single speed and upgrade steering servo

All my alloy FG diffs get stuck together. I've got a adjustable lsd in my Marder but needs new thrust bearings and I can't get the damn thing apart.

Man I'm really thinking about doing some brp slicks just to have atleast 1 onroad plus all my other cars have brp adapters except my vekta plus I will be able to run them on my other baja that has a 2 speed. Anyone formulary with the brp slick sizes?
Screenshot_20220204-142501_Facebook.jpg20220211_135056.jpg
I like how this one is staggered with taller wheel in rear5ABA72B7-80C5-4148-A435-0F4E051BA21A.jpeg

Last edited:
Took her for a spin man it's been a while20220509_140639.jpg
20220509_141315.jpg
Having a issue with exaust pushing in on rear tower during roll overs need to look at a metal shock tower and rear post. Maybe mod a peice of steel rod that the east can push against to remain in place. Didn't have this issue with the fg pipe20220509_141223.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks