FG Monster truck RHINO Digi 4 Steering Servo PROBLEM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW...I have a question.. How do the O Rings on the alloy servo saver work? Whats the principle of that in playing a role in the servo saver mechanism?

Make sure you don't make it too stiff. If it doesn't give it will put the stress back on the servo/servos.

https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=3574&highlight=servo+saver

@BTB, when the steering servo's are disconnected from the servo saver, the servo saver turns like butter so its smooth. I just wanted to know what effect the O rings have? Like the manual says u can put more O rings for a "bigger effect" of the servo saver but i don't understand that because the servo saver O rings aren't really touching anything when the servo saver turns left/right.

http://www.fg-modellsport-gmbh.de/_PDF-ANLEITUNGEN/E.26000-47001-en.pdf

CHECK Page 17 of the manaul to see what i mean.

Thanks

I bought 2 jr matchboxes for steering and throttle/brake servos. I also bought a new rhino and a servo current meter to make sure i can see the current draw from each servo when I hook everything up.

May want to check into getting some silicone tubing for your pipe instead of the plastic piece FG uses. Most have found the plastic to melt after a short time. I used some silicone tubing made for catalytic converters from the auto supply.

thanks for the input BTB.

Do u have any pix you can show me?

attachment.php

attachment.php

BTB, nice truck. I was looking for that gear protector that u have. Will it fit my competition truck also? Where did u get it?

That is a DTX Firehammer gear cover. Didn't last too long. I no longer run with one. With the comp model you wont have the issues the non comp alloy models have with flex. I had to take off some of the plastic so the rod would stop hitting it cracking it. Pain in the ars so took it off....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks