FG Sportline 510 Porsche (Diff Issues)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read the description with engine quick mount and it will not fit your car only FG 2wd on road?

Yeah Thanks Mate!!! DAMN!!! Ive got a 4WD.
That would have been exactly what I needed for what Im trying to do to lol:)

Thanks SeanDonato73
That looks promising but i winder what exactly is meany by some modification. Ill do a lil more research and see. Ill let yall know what i finally decide on. Thx
Thanks for the feedback fellas

That engine mount looks like the one that comes stock on the vehicle. Ill look into that 320 engine though see what modifiucations theyre referring to.

Last edited:
Yeah Thanks Mate!!! DAMN!!! Ive got a 4WD.
That would have been exactly what I needed for what Im trying to do to lol:)

Thanks SeanDonato73
That looks promising but i winder what exactly is meany by some modification. Ill do a lil more research and see. Ill let yall know what i finally decide on. Thx
Thanks for the feedback fellas

That engine mount looks like the one that comes stock on the vehicle. Ill look into that 320 engine though see what modifiucations theyre referring to.
Why not add x2 speed transmission
Coz that will give you more go??

When I was changing motor mounts for alloy ones I noticed that my crank case (2 bolt zen 26) had modifications to get it to fit from the factory? so I'm guessing it will take some aggressive grinding????

Why not add x2 speed transmission
Coz that will give you more go??

When I was changing motor mounts for alloy ones I noticed that my crank case (2 bolt zen 26) had modifications to get it to fit from the factory? so I'm guessing it will take some aggressive grinding????

Yeah I plan to add a 2 Speed tranny as well once i upgrade the engine.
I also noticed that there was some grinding on mine as well but not much. If thats all it takes thats not a problem. ill just put a dremmel to it :)

Also do you add anything to your drive belt? I read somewhere that there something like a spray or luybricant to make the belt last or to help with lubricating it as it passes thru the belt housing. Im making sure i gather as much info as i can before i take the plunge.

Push come to shove if i find i cant get the engine size i want to fit i might just think about converting it to a 2WD:eek: Lets hope it doesn't come to that LOL!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks