fg sportline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blackrain; all those bodies are 535 wb but the mercedes is a wide body and very low on the front bulkhead,also check out the newer opel astra two door body, better looking and more detail, I have both but only old one painted.DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

Well i was looking at getting a new body so far these are my top picks

Fk Honda Accord
Fg Alfa Romero
Opel coup and Mercedes clk but im not shore these will fit the long chassie

What do you guys think and if anyone of you guys are running one of these body's would you post a picture of it please thanks.
FK_Honda_Accord_V02500.jpg
1-5-lang-alfa-02_ezr.jpg
OPEL.jpg
1-5-breit-CLK-GTR-01.jpg

Hi mate, I run a BMW e90 body, out of the ones you posted I like the Alfa....

Savox is a good servo as Al said.

Here's a pic of mine and my mates BMW's...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311979827.783791.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311979827.783791.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
well i installed a new throttle servo and started car up today but its keeping a high idle and engaging clutch, the clutch is new . I tried riching it up and turned the idle screw and i noticed when i turn my idle screw the idle doesn't change at all. I think something must be wrong with my idle screw what do you think and how can i fix

If you're saying the bolts are loose in their threads, most like to replace 'important' bolts with new ones where possible. It may be that the bolt thread is loose. Do the bolts look 'worn'?

YES, many will use threadlock, but this is heat sensitive (heat's often used to 'break' threadlock), and may not work that well on a cylinder head.

Al.

I torqued them down with some thread lock, but i will follow your advice and get some new bolts. I think i am going to switch back to the chin yang clutch shoes instead of these hpi red ones. I think there part of my problem i snapped my pull start cord from fighting with this thing all day

since i was last here i ended up putting all new gaskets on motor due to air leaks and know i need a new primer bulb wich has a pin hole leak. Its bin a ruff few months with lots issues but i have learned a lot threw it all. I cant wait to get this thing running again so i can start buying some upgraded parts

Well i finally got it running again, problem was a bad fuel filter in gas tank wich clogged up the fuel line and carb with lots of gunk. I need some new tires had a hard time keeping it going straight on take off. Is it the softer the compound the better the traction i live in south florida so its always pretty hot. I'm running on asphalt just bashing and i also ordered the bmw m3 alms body cant wait till it gets here.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks