FID Racing Store is online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys really need to sort out your customer support!!

contacted you numerous times via your ebay store, had a reply at first but then nothing after ive sent numerous reply's. As a buyer, for me customer service is as important as the product you sell.

you guys really need to sort out your customer support!!

contacted you numerous times via your ebay store, had a reply at first but then nothing after ive sent numerous reply's. As a buyer, for me customer service is as important as the product you sell.
Really sorry about this. We totally agree with you. Customer service is as important as product itself.
We don't have ebay store. At present we have only an official store: https://fidracing.aliexpress.com/store/1102677224
Except this Ali Express official store, any other stores in our name on shopping platform is not us. This is a history issue. It takes time to sort it out.

Yes it's not us. Please check their store items. They sell other brands. It's a headache for us too.
ok will do, but while your here, the issue i have is with the center diff/brake housing for the DBXL 2.0 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204102848189 . it all fits correctly but as soon i tighten the bolts on top, then the rear brake sticks as its putting too much pressure on one of the bearings, if i remove the top bearing, then it works, but this isnt really an ideal solution!?

ok will do, but while your here, the issue i have is with the center diff/brake housing for the DBXL 2.0 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204102848189 . it all fits correctly but as soon i tighten the bolts on top, then the rear brake sticks as its putting too much pressure on one of the bearings, if i remove the top bearing, then it works, but this isnt really an ideal solution!?
We don't have upgrade parts for DBXL 2.0 or 5T 2.0. We planned to develop for these current models this year, but didn't start yet.

Is it a dealer/distributor of yours? I've bought a lot of fid parts in the past all off ebay. No complaints from what I've bought, but I find it hard to believe as long as you've been around in rc your now going to tell this bloke you didn't sell it, because you just opened yoir official store.
I think to be more concise he wants to know if the part is actually made by you and possibly mis labeled for whatever reason ny the seller? This should be fairly easy to see if tou have a dealer in that area.

Ditto
Is it a dealer/distributor of yours? I've bought a lot of fid parts in the past all off ebay. No complaints from what I've bought, but I find it hard to believe as long as you've been around in rc your now going to tell this bloke you didn't sell it, because you just opened yoir official store.
I think to be more concise he wants to know if the part is actually made by you and possibly mis labeled for whatever reason ny the seller? This should be fairly easy to see if tou have a dealer in that area.
Ditto thanks buddy!

Thats what i want to know as im having issues with this seller! So I want to know if this seller is selling "fake" FID parts because according to what ive read here from FID, they are!?

Also FID, can you please tell me where i can purchase replacement disc pads from for the part ive linked above? As one of the issues i had with the above part was the calliper sticking causing the pad to ware down to the metal in less than 15mins of use! So i need replacement pads, and the seller is not responding to any of my messages?

Ditto

Ditto thanks buddy!

Thats what i want to know as im having issues with this seller! So I want to know if this seller is selling "fake" FID parts because according to what ive read here from FID, they are!?

Also FID, can you please tell me where i can purchase replacement disc pads from for the part ive linked above? As one of the issues i had with the above part was the calliper sticking causing the pad to ware down to the metal in less than 15mins of use! So i need replacement pads, and the seller is not responding to any of my messages?
Read # 10. It’s not their part.

Thanks for support.

Yes it's hard to explain clearly. FID Racing has a lot of issues in its marketing management. We are sorting it out gradually.

There were mainly 4 dealers on AliExpress in the past. Now 2 didn't procure parts for a long time but they still list our products and use our name as their store name. We've asked them to change. Now if you order from AliExpress, please order from the 2 stores:
FID Factory Store
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1100726615

China RC Car ABCD Shop
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804726375055.html

Please don't order from ebay stores for now before we figure out who are the dealers. I've received 2 complaint emails in the past. They placed an order on eBay stores and then they asked to send substitute brand.

To guarantee you source the real parts, please make sure to order from above 2 Ali stores or Europe dealers.

If you have any doubts or question, you can also contact us at email: [email protected] OR Whatsapp: +86-137 1474 3902

Thanks for support.

Yes it's hard to explain clearly. FID Racing has a lot of issues in its marketing management. We are sorting it out gradually.

There were mainly 4 dealers on AliExpress in the past. Now 2 didn't procure parts for a long time but they still list our products and use our name as their store name. We've asked them to change. Now if you order from AliExpress, please order from the 2 stores:
FID Factory Store
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1100726615

China RC Car ABCD Shop
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/325680472637so this part i 5055.html

Please don't order from ebay stores for now before we figure out who are the dealers. I've received 2 complaint emails in the past. They placed an order on eBay stores and then they asked to send substitute brand.

To guarantee you source the real parts, please make sure to order from above 2 Ali stores or Europe dealers.

If you have any doubts or question, you can also contact us at email: [email protected] OR Whatsapp: +86-137 1474 3902
So your saying that the part i have listed avove (brake/diff mount) is NOT an FID part? It even has the FID logo on the part its self?

If it isnt, do you even make this part? If so, where can i purchase replacement brake pads? Thanks
So your saying that the part i have listed avove (brake/diff mount) is NOT an FID part? It even has the FID logo on the part its self?

If it isnt, do you even make tgis part? If so, where can i purchase replacement brake pads? Thanks
Also can i please ask your name and your job title/posituin at FID please? Thanks!
Read # 10. It’s not their part.
If it isnt then the seller on ebay is selling counterfit goods using the FID brand logo on all the parts listed as FID! Which im going to speak to eBay about as at the mo im in dispute with the seller.

Last edited:

If it isnt, do you even make this part? If so, where can i purchase replacement brake pads? Thanks

Also can i please ask your name and your job title/posituin at FID please? Thanks!

If it isnt then the seller on ebay is selling counterfit goods using the FID brand logo on all the parts listed as FID! Which im going to speak to eBay about as at the mo im in dispute with the seller.
This is Rhett Yu (Mr.), the sales manager.

I am not quite sure if the ebay store is the same dealers on AliExpress store. We have asked the Ali dealers to report on this.
Please consult the 2 Ali dealers in last reply to Seandonato73.

It's ok to report the store to eBay. We've did this before. When more people doing this eBay should take some action.

This is Rhett Yu (Mr.), the sales manager.

I am not quite sure if the ebay store is the same dealers on AliExpress store. We have asked the Ali dealers to report on this.
Please consult the 2 Ali dealers in last reply to Seandonato73.

It's ok to report the store to eBay. We've did this before. When more people doing this eBay should take some action.
There are 2 stores i have purchased from on ebay, the first is one who claims to be the official FID store on ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/str/fidracingstore#tab1

This is what they quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi dear,
Welcome to our store. : )

We are the official FID racing store on eBay. And all the FID products are available. If you have any concern, please let us know.

We also have GTB, Rovan/Rofun, DTT, Area 1/5 spare parts, as well as some 1/10 spare parts.

Location: ChinaMember since: Jun 06, 2017Seller: fidracingstore"

There address is:
HE XI
Nanguomingcheng 48zhuang
Jinhua 321017
PeoplesRepublicOfChina
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The second one is:
2013 Baja
https://www.ebay.com/itm/204102848189?var=504603755920
They quote:
"FID racing Aluminium Mid Diff Gear Bracket Mount for Losi DBXL gas 2.0 only"

BRAND: FID
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Both of these stores have VERY similar wording/description for there items which seems to me that they are both operated by the same company.

So are any of these your Authorised dealers, or not? or do you have anything to do in terms of business with any of these 2 sellers on eBay? And do you manufacture this part: https://www.ebay.com/itm/266013457938?hash=item3defa33e12:g:6T0AAOSw9CZjMnyN Yes/No ?

Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks