FID Racing Store is online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem is Paul he said it works fine with the upper bearing removed. If that's the case it's wither the upper or lower bearing and this is the critical point for a manufacturer to be correct with their math and machinery so we don't have to do it ourselves, I gladly pay for a better product that keeps me from building something longer than need be.

Problem is Paul he said it works fine with the upper bearing removed. If that's the case it's wither the upper or lower bearing and this is the critical point for a manufacturer to be correct with their math and machinery so we don't have to do it ourselves, I gladly pay for a better product that keeps me from building something longer than need be.
with you on this, ive since been looking at vitavon parts, after returning the FID hubs (because they were useless also!!) i got some vitavon ones, perfect fit, no issues! i also bought the centre Vitavon drive shaft support, again, perfect fit, excellent quality. More expensive than this FID junk, but well worth it, i will put this experience down to lesson learnt. The thing is though, the FID stuff isn't really all that cheap to buy compared to a couple of other cheap chinese brands, the actual quality and finiish on the FID parts is nice, but thats where it ends, the design/fitment is a joke at best! :/

well, seems like im getting the same response from the FID sales rep here as i got from the FID shop on eBay when asking about issues with there items & replacement pads..

There customer service really is shocking! I definitely will not be going anywhere this brand again purely because of the lies and poor customer service I've received from them!
Hi tizdaz,

Sorry for late reply here. We've asked the dealer to respond. An hour ago I called boss and asked him to talk to the dealer. I've screencut those replies and sent to him. You'll have a response. Please wait. If they didn't reply in a week, please tell me again.

As I told you in the email this item and the pads and disks are out of stock. Boss will restock it. This needs time to arrange. If the dealer has the item, when he contacts you, you can require replacement.

Boss told me the issue lies not in the shaft. It is mostly because of the pad. The hole might be small.

Please wait for the response from the dealer.

Hi tizdaz,

Sorry for late reply here. We've asked the dealer to respond. An hour ago I called boss and asked him to talk to the dealer. I've screencut those replies and sent to him. You'll have a response. Please wait. If they didn't reply in a week, please tell me again.

As I told you in the email this item and the pads and disks are out of stock. Boss will restock it. This needs time to arrange. If the dealer has the item, when he contacts you, you can require replacement.

Boss told me the issue lies not in the shaft. It is mostly because of the pad. The hole might be small.

hi,

Ive stripped the whole lot down & it sticks even without the pad being fit! so the issue isn't the pad or hole, i also made the hole bigger for the pad incase it was that causing the issue.

The issue is the shaft is sticking on the top bearing, as i said above... wheni remove the bearing, the issues goes away & the shaft returns freely, but as soon i replace the bearing, the issue returns.

I will await response form dealer and let you know

Thanks

hi,

Ive stripped the whole lot down & it sticks even without the pad being fit! so the issue isn't the pad or hole, i also made the hole bigger for the pad incase it was that causing the issue.

The issue is the shaft is sticking on the top bearing, as i said above... wheni remove the bearing, the issues goes away & the shaft returns freely, but as soon i replace the bearing, the issue returns.

I will await response form dealer and let you know

Thanks
Thanks for this update. I'll pass it onto our engineer.

Hi tizdaz,

No reply from dealer & its been over a week?

Also still waiting for response from you regarding if replacement pads are available for this product?

No reply from dealer & its been over a week?

Also still waiting for response from you regarding if replacement pads are available for this product?
Hi tizdaz,

We've contacted the dealer. I'll let the boss push him today.

We don't have stock for this part as well as its components. See if the dealer has replacement in stock.

@FID Racing after reading through this post it sounds like you need an American to help manage your customer support in the West and it's hard for a company to up their customer support without having stock in parts and without giving free replacments to customers like tizdaz who have had troubles.

Hi tizdaz,

We've contacted the dealer. I'll let the boss push him today.

We don't have stock for this part as well as its components. See if the dealer has replacement in stock.
you do realise the reason why I posted here originally was because the dealer is ignoring my messages which I explained to you?, and you have asked me a couple of times now to "contact the dealer" The dealer did not respond to any of my messages before so I don't think they will all of a sudden start to respond now, can you please help me as a customer!!??

I've spent ALOT of money on your brand as I was mislead/lied to by your dealer to believe the part(s) I was buying would fit my model, they did not, I have tried numerous times to contact your dealer who ignores my messages. I then ask you here as your a sales rep! ...& you ask me to contact dealer?

Sorry but this is not a way to treat customers! Chances are with this post alone you may have lost future customers (myself included!) That was not my intention. All i wanted was for you to help me, instead ive been given more pointless replies from yourself & by the sounds of it, more lies. You have not helped me so far. You keep saying that you will "speak to the boss" which so far has done absolutely nothing.

You say you don't have any of the pads in stock correct?

However on your official store you have this whole item available to sell, https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32900787300.html?spm=a2g0o.store_pc_groupList.8148356.63.61b94f67ZvVAo7&pdp_npi=2@dis!GBP!£80.13!£80.13!!!!!@21038edc16820472398497010eeb20!65799053172!sh

so why cant you remove the pads from one of those & send me the pads? Oh...because then you wont be able to sell that part until you get more pads made? so instead you would rather screw your customers over? VERY, very poor customer service!

Sorry to rest of you guys if it sounds like I'm going on, but I'm just fed up with FID as a whole, they are fast enough to feed you lies to get the sale, then continue feeding you lies to pass the 30-day returns on eBay, & then they ignore your messages.

FID are definitely the worse company I have dealt with...

Last edited:
you do realise the reason why I posted here originally was because the dealer is ignoring my messages which I explained to you?, and you have asked me a couple of times now to "contact the dealer" The dealer did not respond to any of my messages before so I don't think they will all of a sudden start to respond now, can you please help me as a customer!!??

I've spent ALOT of money on your brand as I was mislead/lied to by your dealer to believe the part(s) I was buying would fit my model, they did not, I have tried numerous times to contact your dealer who ignores my messages. I then ask you here as your a sales rep! ...& you ask me to contact dealer?

Sorry but this is not a way to treat customers! Chances are with this post alone you may have lost future customers (myself included!) That was not my intention. All i wanted was for you to help me, instead ive been given more pointless replies from yourself & by the sounds of it, more lies. You have not helped me so far. You keep saying that you will "speak to the boss" which so far has done absolutely nothing.

However on your official store you have this whole item available to sell, https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32900787300.html?spm=a2g0o.store_pc_groupList.8148356.63.61b94f67ZvVAo7&pdp_npi=2@dis!GBP!£80.13!£80.13!!!!!@21038edc16820472398497010eeb20!65799053172!sh

so why cant you remove the pads from one of those & send me the pads? Oh...because then you wont be able to sell that part until you get more pads made? so instead you would rather screw your customers over? VERY, very poor customer service!

Sorry to rest of you guys if it sounds like I'm going on, but I'm just fed up with FID as a whole, they are fast enough to feed you lies to get the sale, then continue feeding you lies to pass the 30-day returns on eBay, & then they ignore your messages.

FID are definitely the worse company I have dealt with...

However on your official store you have this whole item available to sell, so why cant you remove the pads from one of those & send me the pads? Oh...because then you wont be able to sell that part until you get more pads made? VERY, very poor customer service!

Sorry to rest of you guys if it sounds like im going on, but I'm just fed up with FID as a whole, they are fast enough to feed you lies to get the sale, then continue feeding you lies to pass the 30-day returns on eBay, & then they ignore your messages.
Hi tizdaz,

That's not our official store. This one is: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1102677224

If you search, you can still find another 3 stores in our name. On AliExpress platform, only registered brand can have word "official" in the name.

well....

Not only do they ignore my messages, they have also decided to block me.. Maybe now you will help me FID Racing?

ebay error.pngebay fid.png
Hi tizdaz,

That's not our official store. This one is: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1102677224

If you search, you can still find another 3 stores in our name. On AliExpress platform, only registered brand can have word "official" in the name.
but you said its one of your dealers, at first you said you have no dealers on eBay, then you said you did & now you say its not an official store?

so which is it ? :ROFLMAO:
Hi tizdaz,

like this you mean.....

fidracing.png

Last edited:
This will be my last reply here, @FID Racing your making zero sense here. What store is your? Who are you? Are you meaning the person that types here at LSF is fid racing and or directly affiliated with the company and no other dealer or anyone below that. How is it that the "fid" store at its actual web address states that they will warranty and directly ship from themselves replacement parts at their discretion but only mention warranty claims if purchased through a dealer? That language of your policy is contradicting as in some parts you will warranty and some specific others the dealer does. As for the back and forth non sense...

This whole thing makes me question how legitimate fid is here, or is it that you meaning yourself the one that types here is the marketing department. Also if you claim to be a professional company how do you have an official store on Ali express but you dismiss the "real" web address fid store?Screenshot_20230420_235254_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230420_235227_Chrome.jpg

Agreed, generally when dealers or sales reps fail to accommodate customers its the company that steps in to assist.
yup my thoughts exactly, i'm kind of expecting no help at all from this sales rep & I'm not expecting them to sort my issue out or they would have by now, it just seems to me that this sales rep has been feeding myself lies as did the dealer on eBay, saying one thing, then basically back paddling!?

So hopefully this post will be read by a few guys who might have been thinking of purchasing FID branded parts, let this be a warning.... Don't make the same mistake i did!! I will also be sharing this story with others on other social media sites I'm a member of, incl FB groups etc. For the sake of 2 disc pads, im pretty sure they will lose a few more $$$ in sales & potential customers!

& thanks for trying to help Rep, much appreciated buddy ;)

Alright points are made, unless the next thing to be posted is a resolution please refrain from continuing this open air battle. Otherwise I'm going to lock this thread. Thank you

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks