Finally got one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
contacted mike and $700 for a full complete rebuild including crank and bearings if needed. Don't know yet maybe I might just sell the whole car with extra parts that I have for cheap. Has to be a local buyer as I aint shipping this thing at all.
If that's what you wanna do , go for it. People seem to forget that this hobby is about having fun. Not about chasing never ending gremlins on a rig and never getting to actually use it.

Last edited:
If that's what you wanna da , go for it. People seem to forget that this hobby is about having fun. Not about chasing never ending gremlins on a rig and never getting to actually use it.
I never did enjoy this car. This was the 5th tank before the accident. 4 tanks were break in. with the new gears the first 30 sec I ran it before it went crazy was just amazing how hard it pulled. It was destroying the grass with spike tires and pulling so hard like a electric vehicle and after couple of minutes she died. :banghead:

I never did enjoy this car. This was the 5th tank before the accident. 4 tanks were break in. with the new gears the first 30 sec I ran it before it went crazy was just amazing how hard it pulled. It was destroying the grass with spike tires and pulling so hard like a electric vehicle and after couple of minutes she died. :banghead:
Put it on a shelf for couple of weeks/months. If you still feel the same then get rid. Or rebuild it, see if the feeling is there to run it or sell it. I know it means another 700 into it, but would be easier to sell a complete running car.
Or sell as a roller, get your engine rebuilt and put it in something else or sell as a fresh rebuilt engine.

Don't act just yet, we all get down when things break, or go catastrophically wrong. Sit on it for a few weeks fella, you may change your mind.

contacted mike and $700 for a full complete rebuild including crank and bearings if needed. Don't know yet maybe I might just sell the whole car with extra parts that I have for cheap. Has to be a local buyer as I aint shipping this thing at all.
Sorry to hear what happened but cheer up bro since at least no one hurt just the engine, and I feel your pain bro. Just do what make you feel better, hobby suppose to make you enjoy not stress about it ( I told myself that when I ordered anything related to RC ) 😜😜😜 Cheer up and think about your next built!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks