Finally got one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll admit I've bought the last of a few items for this Vekta at ddm and glad I did at the time. Waited months for re-release on some stuff like our CVds and honestly should be a factory equipped item now
He may have gotten lucky..he likes to keep us in suspense for a minute 😳
I still need or want a few things for mine also but no rush. Drive shaft should come equipped But I guess not everyone has a issue especially small bore.
Maybe he got a Arrma

Last edited:
Looking Where Are You GIF

WHERE does it say that??? 🤔🤣🤣🤣

It is a 5T 2.0 and I believe it was the last one he had. It is the yellow color. I had a blue one and sold that to put the money into the vekta but I really missed it as it was a damn great truck so just decided to get one.

PXL_20210723_020423002.MP.jpg
PXL_20210723_020501985.jpg

Last edited:
Never had issue with dirt.

I apply grease on the edges and put 4 rubber bands around the filter housing to hold the foam filter tight than cover is up with the outerwear. No problem at all.
I also apply grease to the edges of the filter layers so that it forms a seal, it works well doing that way.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks