Finally got some pictures on my rocket on my baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be a bit ridiculous, but he states it does something that it don't do, and he says it cost an amount that it don't cost! That is not ridiculous, that is fraud ;)

This is 3 rocket engines on a little nitro car, and I can't see that it does much for this small car:

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be a bit ridiculous, but he states it does something that it don't do, and he says it cost an amount that it don't cost! That is not ridiculous, that is fraud ;)

This is 3 rocket engines on a little nitro car, and I can't see that it does much for this small car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY2u8gWz7wg

Those may be small rocket engines for all I know. Put one of the E9-6 rockets on that and that thing will fly into outer space.

And did you see his car catch fire at the end? Right after it caught fire and flipped, they cut the video. My kit is heavy duty, and is reusable. No need to spend another 3 hours putting together another set up to launch one more time.

Last edited:
i think supk0be101 is pretty nice fella. if there is an effect of the rocket on the car or not is irrelavant. he says there is and it is up to the buyer to distinguish that. i think as he says, it could help while the car is at speed. 6lbs. of thrust is considerable. i know a edf jet that weighs 10lbs with an edf that puts out 5lbs thrust will move that jet like a bat out of hell once its going. now, im not saying it is the same thing but there could be some noticeable increases.

ive bought crap over the years that has claimed to do something and it does not, so bashing this guy is kinda out of line.

supk0be101, you should market this in a different way. this would be a good special effects kind of thing. use it for a crowd pleaser, show stopper kinda thing. it would be cool for the drag racer guys just to add a little flair to thier night out in the lot racing. or for a demo of some kind, the public loves crap like that. they don't know no better. all they see is a car with a flame coming out the back, and thats pretty damn cool to them.

guys that like to build show cars/shelf queens would like something like this to spice up thier build.

and, only supk0be101 can put a value on his time and materials, so to tell him he is over charging is kinda communist. anything so specialized as this has its cost, simply because it is a limited crowd that will want it. these cars cost a lot, and me aswell as most of you know that 45.00 bucks for a small piece of alloy top plate doesn't cost nothing to make. is that fraud? no, its hobby related items and anything hobby is expensive. has any of you owned a boat,(1:1), or atv's, hunting gear and ammo. all of it is way over priced!

will i buy one, no, likely not. but that doesn't mean it doesn't have its purpose just cuz im not in the market for one.

i will say though man, you gotta be careful trying to market something on open forum and not being an advertiser. its not worth getting banned over.

Thanks lol. Yeah you said, hobby's are expensive. And I'm not trying to sell. If people want it themselves, they can go make it. Just don't judge the amount of time i put in it to make it, and my price. As I said before, want it, buy it, don't want it, don't buy it.

so is this your baja for sale here in the chicago burbs? i'm asking since your profile states your in north hollywood cali, and those pics are the same as listed here in chicago area,

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/for/2894458214.html
chromed out highly modded hpi 5b (burbs)

That is not me. I have my baja posted on a diffrant craigslist post. This is someone else who copied my post. Its a fake.

added the other link for the second one, if this is a fake he should of contacted that seller after all his phone is listed, and flagged it with craigslist

well i am not flagging either one since i don't know whats what on that, i only found the guy when i was looking to see what was for sale in my area, i had no idea that that supkobe101 was sellng one, so when i seen the same baja as posted here i got curious as to why it would be here in my area,
so who knows whats going on here, i am going to call the local guy and ask info on that baja and see whats he's up to on it, see if it's the real deal or a fake

well i am not flagging either one since i don't know whats what on that, i only found the guy when i was looking to see what was for sale in my area, i had no idea that that supkobe101 was sellng one, so when i seen the same baja as posted here i got curious as to why it would be here in my area,
so who knows whats going on here, i am going to call the local guy and ask info on that baja and see whats he's up to on it, see if it's the real deal or a fake

Cool idea of course I didn't mean for you to flag them I was thinking that supkobe101 should keep us posted.

its one of those "get your own phone with free texting" scams after i hung up i got a text from them saying "how can i help u mr.pinger"

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks