First dbxl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokes78

Just bought my first 1/5th rc and went with the k&n dbxl. I’m looking for some clamps to mount a rear wing on it. Any suggestions?

Just bought my first 1/5th rc and went with the k&n dbxl. I’m looking for some clamps to mount a rear wing on it. Any suggestions?
I was thinking about buying some hard plastic about 3/4” thick and using the ole dremel and cut 2 halves that will screw the wing in top and those will be around the cage itself. If it works I’ll post pics. Can’t be to hard lol. Hopefully.

Welcome to the secret lawn dart owners club. I bet you're saying lawn darts? Can't be, they were banned in the 80's. Well your half right. They were banned and thats when the execs at DangerCo got to work. After a complete redesign they bamboozled the saftey regulators and public into thinking they're harmless RC cars. But don't be fooled, DangerCo will have the last laugh. They made them heavier, faster, and instead of stabbing you they break bones. The lawn dart lives and you my friend, have stumbled into the club. Enjoy and of course, be careful.

These will be about the best imo, prolly be a bIt sturdier then plastic. Welcome to the forum,
Thanks for all the support guys, I try to give decent advice
Thinking about it, you may be able to adapt a wing from an dbxl e and mount it up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191209-114729_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20191209-114729_eBay.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
These will be about the best imo, prolly be a bIt sturdier then plastic. Welcome to the forum,
Thanks for all the support guys, I try to give decent advice
Thinking about it, you may be able to adapt a wing from an dbxl e and mount it up.
Yeah I saw those when I googled it. I have bought stuff off eBay 2 times the first I never got my stuff and the second wasn’t the same as pics. A little weary.

I’ve been using eBay since 2002 and paying for everything with PayPal i never had any issues.

What you need to be careful with is making sure you read the whole AD and keep a good eye on the wording.
There is always a slick Rick out there trying to pull a fast one of the first dummy LOL

Edit; eBay and PayPal also got real tech savvy and made purchasing super Easy with the iPhone. I don’t even have to type a password or fill anything out anymore. It’s all just a Tap and smile away

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks