First thing you’ll do after New Year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dashz

I’ll start,
first thing Ill do after we eat the grapes at 00:00 (Spanish tradition) will be gifting an rc car to a friend who I’ll be taking New Year’s dinner with.
And the day after that we’ll take our rcs for a spin, I have my Baja ready with the Skyrc switch and my El cheapo Losi 5t with the “ultimate reliability xt60 connector as a power switch mod” done

Not going do it right after midnight, as I am old and will probably be asleep after 12 lol. My plan/goal is to get back into scripture this year, consistantly. Have not been consistent this past year with it and have sadly let other things get in the way.

Not going do it right after midnight, as I am old and will probably be asleep after 12 lol. My plan/goal is to get back into scripture this year, consistantly. Have not been consistent this past year with it and have sadly let other things get in the way.
Oh! actually, Ill do the same with typing, I have been very inconsistent this year but managed to get from 50wpm to 90wpm !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks