G320 clutch spring swap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetickduke

My exhaust and clutch springs are on the way to my house this morning! Props to ddm for crazy fast shipping ?

I was looking at videos cause I've never messed with a 1/5 clutch. Period.

All the videos I found on YouTube already show the motor removed and sitting in front of them..

Are there any videos out there that start from the very beginning? I've only had this thing for 2-3 weeks and I haven't done any serious tinkering so I'm kinda nervous to start tearing into her ??

It's the losi 5t 2.0 with the zenoah g320

Thanks ??

How to remove and install a clutch on a Zenoah engine-
ddmsteve

It's easier to show how to when not in car.
It's also easier to do especially when your new and it'll help you learn your car.
Don't be scared,you have to learn sooner or later.
Dive in,we got your back.?

Last edited:
How to remove and install a clutch on a Zenoah engine-
ddmsteve

It's easier to show how to when not in car.
It's also easier to do especially when your new and it'll help you learn your car.
Don't be scared,you have to learn sooner or later.
Dive in,we got your back.?
Uuuughh yeah that's the video I was talking about. It's always showing it with the motor out..

I guess I'll just start taking poop apart and see what happens ??‍♂️ I swear to God I can make ANYTHING.. But taking it apart and putting it back together are totally different entities ????

Plus I have no stopper for my piston

Im making one out of delrin this week but I didn't expect my order to get here that fast ?‍♂️?

I don't have a flywheel holder. The installation of the clutch spring will have to wait until I can come across one I suppose, I don't want to use another method and tear up my flywheel :(

Last edited:
A oil filter wrench, strap style, works perfectly. Any auto parts store will have one. As for a stopper, you can jam about anything somewhat pliable in and it will work in a pinch. Other than that, dig in. Its only nutz and bolts. If you end up with extras, save em for another day. Spare parts are great.??

A oil filter wrench, strap style, works perfectly. Any auto parts store will have one. As for a stopper, you can jam about anything somewhat pliable in and it will work in a pinch. Other than that, dig in. Its only nutz and bolts. If you end up with extras, save em for another day. Spare parts are great.??
Smart! I'll be installing my exhaust today, clutch springs is coming Tomorrow
I use to use feed some line for a stopper. I bought a stopper just because..
Also take pictures or film when taking apart. It will help you put it back together.
I will definitely take photos and or video lol I have my owners manual too and it gives me the breakdown too ??‍♂️

Old trick for engine stop is using, the pull start rope.
take out the spark plug, and feed the pull start rope in.... ENGINE STOP done ??

Of course this method isn’t the best one but it works...
Having a engine stop, flywheel pully and other little misc tools ain’t mandatory but they sure are nice to have in the tool box for the days you need em!!

Old trick for engine stop is using, the pull start rope.
take out the spark plug, and feed the pull start rope in.... ENGINE STOP done ??

Of course this method isn’t the best one but it works...
Having a engine stop, flywheel pully and other little misc tools ain’t mandatory but they sure are nice to have in the tool box for the days you need em!!
Definitely! I gotta pick up window motor for my wife's suv so imma grab an oil filter wrench when I'm out, I only have the can style not the strap kind.

I've never been so anxious for mail ?? mailman is here in the neighborhood just waiting for my goodies
????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks