GaFFLe's build =-=-=-= Project 5ive-O =-=-=-=

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Light controller plus new servo:

Modified RC center diff housing plus RcMax center diff w/ 2M wt fluid.

Couldn’t pay anyone from my own country to $ell me some BRPs, so I got’em across the pond from RcMax in the UK. (y)

These suckers have a wider foot print over stock it seems!
What engine did you take out?
Stock 32cc Zenoah. I will say that even stock powered, the 5T2 is nicely equipped but we 5th scalers can’t settle for nice. ;)

Gonna do a little something with lighting. Might as well...

Last edited:
Light controller plus new servo:
View attachment 50054

Modified RC center diff housing plus RcMax center diff w/ 2M wt fluid.
View attachment 50055

Couldn’t pay anyone from my own country to $ell me some BRPs, so I got’em across the pond from RcMax in the UK. (y)
View attachment 50056
View attachment 50057

These suckers have a wider foot print over stock it seems!
View attachment 50058

Stock 32cc Zenoah. I will say that even stock powered, the 5T2 is nicely equipped but we 5th scalers can’t settle for nice. ;)

Gonna do a little something with lighting. Might as well...
View attachment 50059
nice ? coming along nice ?

Definitely looking good so far. What are you plans with the zeonoah?
I would most likely just save it. Never know... I may get the itch for another 5th scaler or run up on someone selling a roller super cheap. I'll then have something my son(s) can run along side me. My Zenoah probably only has a tank and a half of fuel ever ran on it. I could have kept it in there but you RCMax/ALX guys kept posting incredible vids on Yewtube. I was hooked...

Stick it on think. Or are u doing it with a paint marker?
I've stuck it on. The top white paper is still on so I can rub on the letters against the tire with pressure and I have yet to peel it off. At this point, do I blow a heat gun over it or something? I read somewhere that you can you modelers shellack or nail lacquer to cover the letters for extra protection.

I've stuck it on. The top white paper is still on so I can rub on the letters against the tire with pressure and I have yet to peel it off. At this point, do I blow a heat gun over it or something? I read somewhere that you can you modelers shellack or nail lacquer to cover the letters for extra protection.
I honestly don't know. Id ask Detroit Performance or rcmax.

Yeah, those engines have so much compression that have that switch to help during starting. And once its cranked, if correct, it will pop back out and go into full compression. Have seen them on Youtube, its almost an art, how the guys do it so quick, switch, crank, switch, until it comes alive.

I ran into an issue where I was trying to mount the throttle linkage made by Sullivan. It used some very chintzy, cheap metal on the ball stud that broke on me. I ended up getting a replacement from Sullivan; however, I found another solution with a different type of swivel ball joint rod combination. I ended up having to bend the rod To get around rubbing against the engine but I think it turned out nicely:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks