GaFFLe's build =-=-=-= Project 5ive-O =-=-=-=

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna say about 2.5 weeks or less. It's weird, you order from RCMax or RC-car-online.de and you get your stuff super fast (<3 days) but other spots take a minute. Not sure why... ping them back and ask them what the holdup is.

I'm gonna say about 2.5 weeks or less. It's weird, you order from RCMax or RC-car-online.de and you get your stuff super fast (<3 days) but other spots take a minute. Not sure why... ping them back and ask them what the holdup is.

Came in today. Was almost wondering if I should have used a heat gun or something cuz it seemed pretty hard to bend it to fit. Got it on there anyways. Time to get it dirty so it don't stand out so much

IMG_0386 - Copy.JPG

Came in today. Was almost wondering if I should have used a heat gun or something cuz it seemed pretty hard to bend it to fit. Got it on there anyways. Time to get it dirty so it don't stand out so much

View attachment 50821
Very nice and glad you got it! Yes, it was difficult to bend. I wondered if it was even the correct product but it works once you screw things down. Not many around you will have the same wing.

The UK came a knockin' today and dropped off a little surprise:
View attachment 49644

My heart was beating as I was looking for anything to tear into that box...
View attachment 49645
... And now for the GOOD STUFF!
View attachment 49648
Oh my!!
And so it begins...

Out with the old:
View attachment 50051

View attachment 50052

Still waiting on Axis to make and deliver my 5T2 top plate but the show must go on:
View attachment 50053
What will become of that motor?

Last edited:
I'll put it in something else. Can't decide if it should be another 5T or not. I kind of like that RCMK-1200 but I have so many 5T spares, it seems like a shame to waste them.
So ur taking it out of the 5ive t? If so I'd out it in a baja or maybe a hybrid 5t/baja, those are pretty popular. The rcmk most likely cant handle that engine

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks