Gas pipe leak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only a joke mate don't take it the wrong way

try this link mate theres a load of vids on everything you need to know about stripping and rebuilding the engine

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone gets a stiff one from time to time.
Sometimes a bit of lubrication will help before wrenching.
Sometimes hitting it might loosen it a bit.
Al.

AL i hope he aint got a stiff one trying to get the cover off :w00t:

but yes a gentle tap with a soft mallet or wood should move it

the cover that is:lol::lol:

K....

hi mate i have a smartech spider basically the same as the uno and they all leak fuel from the breather all of them ! its a common fault with the smartechs what you need to do is change it for a fg marder one and make sure you get the strap with it to mount it to your car as you will need it ! they are cheap on ebay and fit straight in and no more leaks !

Hi
can you send me this part that you write me:
the strap with it to mount it to your car
Thanks

The same problem i have with my Smartech tank so this kit to order
https://www.fg-onlineshop.de/ItemDe...=25&ig1id=26&iid=1575&mi=0&hasv=0&webi=0&pr=0
just to replace the old one and connect the pipes?
Thanks

Hi mate !
I would have just got the tank from eBay for around £12.00 gbp there are a lot of good ones there that are perfectly useable ! I got mine and put some pure petrol into it and swished it around and let it sit overnight , you can fill it if you want ! It's only around a quids worth of petrol , put it in the shed overnight and then empty it next day , then your tank will be well cleaned out and you should have got rid of any past residues if the two stroke the person used before you and you can fit your tank , make sure you get one with the mounting for the tank to your car ! Online .de once you add postage will be expensive , and I'm not sure if the tank strap comes with the tank , just trying to save you sum cash mate ! :)
Rob

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks