GazooRC got a 30DNT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here’s the notch I had to cut to clear that mount.
IMG_3055.jpeg
It worked. She’s in. However the mesh sucks. It’s to tight. It was this way when I took it out of the box though with the stock engine in it. I think I’m going to do away with the spacers and just run washers. Im worried about it loosening up though after running it?
IMG_3056.jpeg

here’s the notch I had to cut to clear that mount.
View attachment 92448
It worked. She’s in. However the mesh sucks. It’s to tight. It was this way when I took it out of the box though with the stock engine in it. I think I’m going to do away with the spacers and just run washers. Im worried about it loosening up though after running it?
View attachment 92449
Hmmm that’s how my mesh looks with the provided oval washer thingies…
I use button head screws with no washers, I even use them on my 71 big bore with no issues.
I should probably do this as well so I can back off the mesh a bit.

Lmao classic.
I tried to pop them out with a pick but they are really in there. Going to have to beat em out. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’ve already moved on to another project. I have some upgrades coming for it. When they come in I’ll take the engine out again and take those inserts out. There’s 1 spot in rotation it’s tight on. Like something is out of round. 🙄 imo junk! I digress lol

Took the engine back out. Swapped out the clutch spring to a 8k.
I also knocked out the inserts in the chassis so I could adjust my mesh better. Now its perfect.
Replaced the air filter with a shorty to clear the cage.
Replaced the chassis mounts with Taylor mounts.
Replaced the center diff top plate and added a center diff brace.
I also got a Bartolone tuned pipe for it.
I may have to re gear for these Lockups but they are going to rub so once the weather clears I'm going to give it a rip and see how it does. I know some people are going to disagree with me but they really fill out the truck. Stock tires are just so tiny, I hate it!.
IMG_3092.jpegIMG_3094.jpeg

Took the engine back out. Swapped out the clutch spring to a 8k.
I also knocked out the inserts in the chassis so I could adjust my mesh better. Now its perfect.
Replaced the air filter with a shorty to clear the cage.
Replaced the chassis mounts with Taylor mounts.
Replaced the center diff top plate and added a center diff brace.
I also got a Bartolone tuned pipe for it.
I may have to re gear for these Lockups but they are going to rub so once the weather clears I'm going to give it a rip and see how it does. I know some people are going to disagree with me but they really fill out the truck. Stock tires are just so tiny, I hate it!.
View attachment 92575View attachment 92576
I think the tires look great

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks