GazooRC Kraken Vesla Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy nice Vesla build. Can't call it a Kraken Vesla as there is may 1 or 2 actual Kraken parts on it. Look forward to seeing and hearing it run.

Crazy nice Vesla build. Can't call it a Kraken Vesla as there is may 1 or 2 actual Kraken parts on it. Look forward to seeing and hearing it run.
Thank you. Haha yea no kidding. More like a Taylor Vesla.
Thanks I’m just waiting for winter to go away. It’s Really dragging out over here. I can’t wait to go braapin!

Nice build! Ya there's not much left plastic now! Same problem here, the ground just starts driing up enough to get out clearing up the track for running, and it dumps a few inches of snow again! Way to warm to run almost anything as the snow just packs up in a slushy mess making a huge slush dam, so I've been doing alot ofvwrenching, ordering parts that leads to even more wrenching. Bought a buddies entire collection then two more used on marketplace, then there's that 80gt from taylor kit just released for the vekta ... mmm so much to do.

Nice build! Ya there's not much left plastic now! Same problem here, the ground just starts driing up enough to get out clearing up the track for running, and it dumps a few inches of snow again! Way to warm to run almost anything as the snow just packs up in a slushy mess making a huge slush dam, so I've been doing alot ofvwrenching, ordering parts that leads to even more wrenching. Bought a buddies entire collection then two more used on marketplace, then there's that 80gt from taylor kit just released for the vekta ... mmm so much to do.
Thank you. Yea just a couple things still waiting for aftermarket availability to swap out the plastics.
Ugh I hear ya there. Luckily it’s just a ton of rain wind and cold here. It’s April where’s the sun. Lol
Lots of tinker time here too.
That’s funny when I was building my vekta he said the 80 was not going to fit or to much power. One of the 2. Personally 80 is too much for it. Heck 71 is to much. Lol

He .. who? I've been humming and hawwing between 65 or 71 for the vekta since I broke down and got a vesla and a 50gt. Totally over the top with a 50 in the vesla ... so once I saw the 80 to fit the vekta on Taylor... well it seemed to finally settle in why I couldn't decide

He .. who? I've been humming and hawwing between 65 or 71 for the vekta since I broke down and got a vesla and a 50gt. Totally over the top with a 50 in the vesla ... so once I saw the 80 to fit the vekta on Taylor... well it seemed to finally settle in why I couldn't decide
I mean Mike sorry. He also changed his 80 though and maybe that’s a different story now. I can tell you a 71 will still break parts on a Vekta if you run hard. That 50 will also kill your trans gears in the vesla. Even the hardened gears.

Way too nice to run that thing.
And I thought I was addicted.
Not even close.

It is like me having the sniffles and you have the flu. LOL
😂🤣😂 thanks. Yea that’s why I got the other 2 because now I’m scared to run the Krakens lol
mate...... 1 lush build....... well done some time and wonga gone in there epic
Oh yea sir. Thank you thank you 🙏🏼

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks