Giant Half-Scale Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks JRRC!

Got the steering hard stops welded in;

ACtC-3e5INAgCsJXY7tkHI_Ajg1cMYfd88S27yqNk_1jONfJx712F1xZ_Yad8Y5cExmum6BAlwVFHROe3HA7a8KbghGLmiSkAwDNIUO0sp4AXyFiL7fzigDvqFupvb6gj0nf_QKXIHgP4iLJAVzb0UJfmQSA=w1238-h928-no

Also made a hoist with an ATV winch to get it off the bench.

Thanks all.

A rum vid? well, more into pints and the occasional Rye.

Been busy with my boys and home jobs as well as being a coward. (What if something goes wrong...)
Got a go-pro knock off, I've been out in the shop setting up. I also called the city to cut a patch of grass where I want to launch it from. They cut it the next day. So no more excuses. If the weather holds... I'll try to break it tomorrow.

PPE? reminds me of my fellow Canuck;

Sounds good to me. RUN IT!!!! ???
I hope to see a good proper bash with it. Don't fret to much over something breaking. Its almost a guarantee you're gonna find things that require attention. Its just the nature of the beast and likely amplified with a homebrew. If it does work flawlessly that would really say something about your engineering abilities.

With the adrenaline pumping and a shaky trigger finger we it fired up for a proper bashing.
Ripped pretty good until a steering glitch. Wiggled a few wires around and settled in for a full half hour run.
Things were getting hot and the fuel was running low . I was about to call it a day when the worse case scenario struck.
Something in the throttle assembly jammed and we were in a stuck wide open, right at us, situation!
All hail Super Bee to the rescue! Hit the kill and it coasted up the hill and rolled back down.

Thanks for hanging in there all these years. I'll try to get some decent air time before the end of summer.

Thank you for the support and encouragement.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks