Giveaway: KillerRC Super Bee Kill Switch Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well last post #2 for this thread....guess after this...I will just keep cruising over to other threads on this awesome forum! Good luck to everyone!!

chevy monte carlo chevrolet GIF by Off The Jacks

I'm FINALLY back!

Thursday and Friday Kentucky had some pretty good storms, both down pour rain and high winds. The local airport seen wind speeds of 70+ MPH. We've had tons of downed tree's and more than 500,000 people without electricity the last 3-4 days. In fact there are still a lot still without power. Power was restored in my area late last night only to find the my house had blown the main breaker. Nonetheless, I'm back now!

Let's find out who's going to win the Killer Bee kill swtich, shall we?

The lucky winner for the Killer Bee Kill Switch is...

1678160411558.png

#208 belongs to.... @spents

Congrats on the win @spents and thank you to everyone who participated. I'm hoping we have more of these giveaways more often. So keep an eye on this forum!

I'm FINALLY back!

Thursday and Friday Kentucky had some pretty good storms, both down pour rain and high winds. The local airport seen wind speeds of 70+ MPH. We've had tons of downed tree's and more than 500,000 people without electricity the last 3-4 days. In fact there are still a lot still without power. Power was restored in my area late last night only to find the my house had blown the main breaker. Nonetheless, I'm back now!

Let's find out who's going to win the Killer Bee kill swtich, shall we?

The lucky winner for the Killer Bee Kill Switch is...

View attachment 86027

#208 belongs to.... @spents

Congrats on the win @spents and thank you to everyone who participated. I'm hoping we have more of these giveaways more often. So keep an eye on this forum!
first of all i'm glad you're safe after the bad weather woodie (y),
and secondly, woo hoo, i won, thank you so much for putting on these giveaways woodie, between you and ryan this is the best forum with the best people i've ever had the privilege of being a member of,
thankyou so so much again, i is a happy chappy (y)(y):D,
i'm a tad stunned i won tbh, thankyou again :love:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks